JIT(06-22-01), I-485 date is still 1/1/98

No Title

What does this mean?
Because I know a lot of people who applied in MID \'99 but got their GCs.

No Title

hi Guys ,

I heard that CSC is going to clear all I485\'s in volume . It seems CSC is coming under pressure to clear the all the I485 cases ASAP so that they can implement the " One Step ( I40 + I485 ) " processing and charge some premium for the same .

These are just feeler\'s but defiantly a WELCOME feeler .

Regards

azcowboy007

No Title

President Bush made a commitment to reduce processing times of applications/petitions to six months. For the commitment, the Bush administration had proposed $500 million for five years, $100 million a year.

INS sources indicate that $80 million out of the proposed $100 million will be funded from the Premium Processing Service Fees. The INS projects that it will successfully achieve $80 million within the next one year. The responsible INS sources state that the entire amount of the Premium Processing Fees income will be committed to the benefits functions and not enforcement functions.

The INS is targeting at the reduction of processing times within two years rather than five years using this fund. The INS will hire 950 new officers within a year for the Service Centers.

It gives impression that the INS is projecting the workloads based on the current situation. However, a number of factors will make this projection unrealistic. For instance, should the DOL launch the PERM program and decides 80% of the labor certification applications within a week or so, the Service Centers will be flooded with I-140 petitions, affecting the volume of I-485 caseloads along the way. Additionally, it is unclear how much of the new fund will be spent for the new Service Center, called Missouri Service Center in St. Louis, Missouri, which will handle LIFE Act cases. The new Service Center has already affected the existing Four Service Centers negatively in their processing times. A number of immigration officers have been temporarily taken out of each Service Center and assigned to the Missouri Service Center, affecting the processing times.

I hope the info helps !

Regards

azcowboy007

No Title

No matter what the JIT says as long as we see 01/01 and 02/01 approvals we shouldn\'t be much bothered...

No Title

I-130 Case Date Vacant?!?!

I didn\'t see a single advance parole approval from the April/May ND batch.. Anyone??

BTW, thanks for the link..

No Title

The JIT is still 98/1/1, which means CSC will not issue any new FP notice. They only issue FP within 15 months processing time.

No Title

But, we haven\'t seen any approvals in the last 2 weeks. Have we? I saw two #wac-01-99- and one #wac-01-100. That\'s about it. Nothing after that!

No Title

Somehow, even I am optimistic at the way CSC is behaving. Earlier an IIO had told me that I can expect my FP in 1 month(which was May end) but seems things have gone south now...I feel bad guys for all the stress we have to go through in this bleak job market...on one side we are unsecured on job fronts and other side we are like bounded labor to our stupid employers....f**^*_%#^@T# INS. Seems INS is just processing what they have already got and they want to get over with it before asking for more applications. Life is really tuff.....

No Title

hey naik sunil,

congratulations!

did you hear the approval message on the avm before getting the actual card? or you just got the card?