Jim, Please help! AC21

bobobo

Registered Users (C)
I worked for A on H1 and applied for GC from A. After filed 140, I changed job to B on another H1, but A continued my GC, only request me come back to work after GC approved. In July 2001, I filed 485 but unfortunately, A closed business in Nov due to financial problem. My question is: Can I use AC21 to get GC since I filed 485 more than 180 and have a similar job at B as described on LC? Is there any chance for my situation to be approved if any RFE being issued? How should I answer if a Verification letter being issued? Your answer would be greatly appreciated.

Stop posting multiple messages.

Your case is complicated. Spend some money and consult an attorney. Don\'t abuse jim\'s generosity and please learn some netiquette.

Stop abusing Indians on this website !!!!

What makes you think bobobo is an indian ?????

Ok bobobo, you stop stop posting multiple messages though.

Complicated question

I\'ve been singing the song of "where oh where are the regulations for AC21" for more than a year now. The optimists here quote Sheela Murthy and say thay nothing matters as long as the I-485 is filed and remains unadjudicated for more than 180 days, and the pessimists quote Jose Latour and say you may have big trouble. Basically, nobody knows for sure.

The situation here is even more complicated since there are obvious issues of intent and possibly ability to pay.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
jdmills@justice.com
732-644-5702

It\'s all very sceptical

Jim, wrt to our earlier e-mail exchange, it\' entirely upto the judgement of the INS officer(s) when it comes to decision translating the lanuage of the regulation, especially the 180 days portability law for 485.
I was watching the commissioner of INS getting grillied by the members of the congress on c-span yesterday and it apppears that INS is going to have to make some changes that will have visible effects (at least to convince the congress that it\'s working).

Hopefully, they will clear the backlong by contracting the data entry work and speed up the process. THE ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS ISSUES IS NOW HOT AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL ADDRESS THAT SINCERELY IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

talk about yourself mysven . Donot generalize it to all Indians.

And what makes u think that BOBOBO is an Indian?