Jim Mills and other Gurus Please reply. Your input is appreciated

HaHaHuHu

Registered Users (C)
Hello Mr. Jim

I got laid off and after 25 days my case is approved as per AVM. Do you think this will be of any problem for me in the future. Because I do not have a pay stub when my case was approved. And one more thing Can I go for stamping with courtesy copy of the approval?

TIA.

You would be fine

I think you need the the original approval letter for passport stamping. Get it from your company lawyer. What were you doing in last 25 days after your approval?

These are the root causes of tension all over the world!!!!!!!!!!!

WASHINGTON (APP/AP): Authorities have arrested and deported dozens of young Israelis since early last year who represented themselves as art students in efforts to gain access to sensitive federal office buildings and the homes of government employees, U.S. officials said. A draft report from the Drug Enforcement Administration _ which first characterized the activities as suspicious _ said the youths\' actions ``may well be an organized intelligence-gathering activity.\'\' Immigration officials deported them for visa violations: no criminal espionage charges were filed.

Hahahuhu: Have you got your approval notice?

If you have it, then you won\'t have any problem with stamping.