JIM---Can I Fadex RFE response Urgent needs to reach by NSC feb 10

Ofcourse you can and in your case .. u should!!

Do it immediately. Enclose a copy of the INS request letter and your documents.

All the best!

comeongc -

my 2 cents, yes you can though some lawyers said user the postal express mail (with tracking number of course, which my own lawyer is so personally gungho about) and i have seen across the board that some folks do use fedex and usps.

just make sure your RFE request letter from nsc goes with your reply too.

keep us posted.

must read the story

Thanks Guys

It is about my wife's case.
Rfe issued on 18-nob-02 but could not made to the company's lawyer. Company moved from address A to B, post office forwarding some to the new address and some not.

On-line website says last written notice returns undelivered on dec-09, call NSC and update your address. Called very next day and ask IIO to update but told only Lawyer can do it.
OK ...
Lawyer called on 12/17 change the address and asks them to resent it. No Luck after every two weeks she keeps calling INS
Everytime she calls NSC, more rudeness on the other side.
Out of a blue on Friday when I opened the mailbox while returning from office,
See a letter for my wife from immigration and Nat. service and the address is hand written.
Open the letter and found the RFE for Birth and Marriage but response needs to receive by 02/10/03. No Grace Period is allowed otherwise application will be cancelled.

Luckily I already have these documents from India, Express mail them on Sat. the 02/08 with Monday noon delivery also send the other reply with the same papers via priority mail in the envelope provided by NSC.
Will call IIO today to update and make a note.
Also attached a letter stating "we received RFE on 02/07 and replying 02/08, Pl. Consider..."

Thank GOD for helping .............................