Jim and Others, Please help, its urgent and important!!!

a

Hello,
   I work for a company in NJ and they haven\'t paid me in 6 months despite me working in a project. The company owes me a ton of money and everytimeI call them they keep telling me different answers. What should I do now and how do I report and where should I report. Also I\'m in the last stage of my GC(Mainly the reason why I\'m silent all these days). I have passed the 180 days and have EAD,etc and finished FP too.

Any help and advice and phone numbers of the NJ labor department will be helpful

Thanks

indians are the most greedy people in the earth.............

Newton\'s Laws of Immigration

LAW 1 :
An Indian will continue to stay in USA due to inertia or greed until a force called deportation is applied.

LAW 2 :
The Force of Deportation F = ma
Where :
m = Amount Of Money an Indian Earned/Saved in USA.
a = dm/dt = The Rate at which an Indian Saved Money.

(This is contrary to the Popular Belief that an Indian will return back after making lot of Money.)

LAW 3 :
For Each and Every Indian That Goes Back To Desh For a Temporary Visit, An Indian Of Opposite Sex will come To USA On a Permanent Basis.

No Title

ek to SABSE bade JAHIL ho tum, aur use apni shan bhi samajhte ho.
kya hoga tumhara??? u need to educate urself.

No Title

ek to SABSE bade JAHIL ho tum, aur use apni shan bhi samajhte ho.
kya hoga tumhara??? u need to educate urself.

You have several problems going on here

The first thing you would need is a permanent similar position with an employer who will pay you. Technically, your GC is at risk even if you stay with your current employer since not being paid certainly brings up the issue of whether there is a bona fide job offer and maybe ability to pay (although that\'s usually only looked at in the I-140 stage.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
jdmills@justice.com
732-644-5702