Jay Shree Ganesh ---YellowRocks-- Now GREEN ROCKS

Thanks

Thanks MAN
No i did not have ANY LUD's
last message was transferred and pending standard processing

Yellowrocks....congrats!!!

happy for you...can you please post your details? i dont think you had any lud's...did you?

also, what was the last message on your I-485 ..."...pending..." or "...transferred..."..

MV

Congrats !!

Congrats YellowRocks on turing Green
Bad that you left me alone in this Long and painful waiting game of CRIS email. Ab hum kiska post par ke timepass kare.
Anyway Congrats Man !!

Greenrocks!!!

More than anyone else's, I was hoping to see your case get approved. Your MB series kept me entertained all this time.

It's unfortunate you had to be kept in the dark till you got a sudden blast of bright green light (I know, everything will be green now for a few days).

Have fun! Looks like the second one-day international is turning out well for 485waiters.

rinku..

rinku
i just filed for my wifes 485 on july 2007 so i will still see you guys..
thanks..

Congrats YellowRocks on turing Green
Bad that you left me alone in this Long and painful waiting game of CRIS email. Ab hum kiska post par ke timepass kare.
Anyway Congrats Man !!

thanks

thanks man
whats ur plan for tonight
if u r in New York, Lets rock man

GREEN ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS

RED ROCKS

YELLOW ROCKS

GREEN ROCKS

MARGARITA ON THE ROCKS...
Greenrocks!!!

More than anyone else's, I was hoping to see your case get approved. Your MB series kept me entertained all this time.

It's unfortunate you had to be kept in the dark till you got a sudden blast of bright green light (I know, everything will be green now for a few days).

Have fun! Looks like the second one-day international is turning out well for 485waiters.

Congrats Yellorocks

Congratulations Yellowrocks. I know this must be a big day for you. :)
Can you please post your detail like PD and RD ? Want to know where I stand at this time.

Congrats YellowRocks (GreenRocks)..........

you are the most active person from the last 2 months along with some other people. you were so depressed and you bought cheer to through your Munnabhai thread. Congrats again.

if u r in New York, Lets rock man

Afsos ki baat hai ki main New Hampshire me rehta hoon. Aaj jashn manane ke liye Boston bhi door nazar aata hai yahaan se.

Translation: Unfortunately, I'm in New Hampshire. Even Boston seems quite far from here to party today.

However, if you end up coming to Boston, I'll definitely take the afternoon off to party! And the next day off, too, to recover. :D