Jaxen - Please help on I-485 on this complex case

arockidass

Jaxen,
Your input and help is higly appreciated in this complex I-485 case.

Here is my case in I-485
---------------------------
1. I-485 filed in VSC in Nov, 99
2. INS Transferred I-485 to Philadelphia Local INS office on Sep, 01.
3. Applicant Requested to transfer I-485 to SFO, CA as the applicant moved to CA.
4. Transfer Notice of I-485 from Philadelhia received. Transfer Date is June 13, 2002.
5. Finger Print done in CA on June, 28, 02 (for the notice received from Philadelphia INS Case). Verified with FBI that FP result sent back to INS on the same day.
6. Applied for EAD Renewal on Aug 8, 02 at SFO, CA and got EAD on the same day.
7. Applied for AP on Aug 9, 02 at SFO, CA and will be getting on Aug 23, 02.
8.When enquired with CA - INS on Aug 13, 02, IIO said that the data is not in the system and asked to call National Support.
9.When enquired with National Support on Aug 13, 02, IIO said that we need to contact local INS office.

Questions:
1. I don't have the receipt notice. How do I know the status?
2. What I should do next?
3. How to enquire about my interview?

Thanks A Lot.

Seems like...

The case was lost after Philadelphia. Only the philadelphia local office can answer the question.
What does the AVM say with respect to original 485 receipt number?

You have an A #; go to the local INS office and when they punch in your A# they will get all the details. You have already been fingerprinted; there should be no problem in reaching your records.

VSC AVM Status

Jaxen and Das,

The VSC AVM says that 485 petition had been transferred to Philadelphia and asked to contact that office.
I got the receipt notice from Philadelphia Office. But no way I can verify the status as the contact number neither go to AVM nor IIO.
During my last visit SFI, INS, IIO said that the file is with SFO, INS with the status of pending using my A#.

So...........What next....

Thanks for your response
Arockia Dass

Wait for interview

from SFO...Local interview waiters do not have much to do other than to keep twiddling their thumbs. But y'all are definitely better than all those folks, whose cases are in the sink holes called service centers...

Enqiry at SFO, INS

Thanks Jaxen for your input.

I will be going to SFO, INS this Friday and will enquire the status personally. Hope IIO will be able to give some answers or update with some status.

Thanks again for your input.