January ND Date - without RFE

abhiyant

Registered Users (C)
Please post here if u have Jan ND, NO RFE and still waiting and also what is that last status u have from INS.

RD 1/19/01 ND 1/29/01 Still waiting

I had spoken to IIO a month back and she told me to wait for 30 days. I had called again two weeks back and i get the same answer. RFE was not issued for me so far, but no approval is seen till today.

joma !! Did you ask your lawyer to confirm if the INS is successful in tracking your file transfer t

Go through lawyer. I had the same dates and I got approved on 11/07/2001. Convince him to talk and take care of it. Waiting won\'t help always..

oops I forgot to put my info there

EAC 01-073-xxxxx
ND 01/05/2001
PD 10/1/1999

I called like week ago and they said my case was being worked on and that there was no decision yet. My I-140 was approved for CP but IIO confirmed that my file was complete and that I-140 for CP should not matter.

lawyer

My lawyer isn\'t that helpful. I am going to pursue it with him more vigorously.
thanks

Thats not a whole lot of people left!!!

Humm this is scary. There aren\'t lot of people left with Jan 2001 ND.

Guys I am still hanging on this board due to this 140 CP - Jan01

485-2001 Rd: 1/8 Nd: 1/16 Fp: 5/3
IIO : Case has been reviewed and 140 file was requested from NVC
        storage.NVC confirmed that it sent the file on 11/2/01.
IIO : 2 days back. Same status. Not recd 140 yet.

I see immitracker.com and there are lot of people waiting... or may have not updated their approval.

Guys - the attorney\'s says that the INS does not require CP approved 140 for approving 485.

Apparently they have the 140 in the system. I think it is left to the discretion of the 485 adjudicating officer with respect to processing of CP approved 140\'s. There is huge factor of LUCK to be considered also.

Anyway still waiting, GoodLuck.

RD-01/04 ND-01/11

IIO chat today, Jan 01 ND

ND Jan 01
EAC 01-071 - XXXXX
Talked to an IIO after trying for a half an hour. He said " the case was received in Dec 00 and we are processing it" "It\'s working it\'s way as it should " I informed him the AVM said "case not found " He replied "The automated system is not always correct"
He said I can expect to hear from them in 45-60 days.

This I-140 for CP is a big mess

INS is stupid they are the one who approve ur I-140 how does it matter be it for AOS or CP they should be having records of this anyways as they processed the case. I hope they fix this mess and make the decision making process more consistent.

140 File requested .... Same boat...(PD 10/99, RD 02/10/01, ND 02/20/01)

Hi 485-2001,
I got the same answer from IIO. I don\'t know when they requested file. My message changed one month back (\'file recvd...\'). Do you know how long it will take to get the file back? And after that how long it will take to get the approval? Oh man this is really bad.
Good luck 485-2001. Thanks

Jai Jagdeesh Hare, I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked the NVC message. It says, my 140 had been sent to attorney of records on Oct 16 th for further processing. Can you please check the NVC message with your 140 \'s EAC number? Please post the date on which they send it for further processing? I really appreciate your help. That can give me a clue of what is going on with my case.

Eveybody on this thread, please check the NVC message to find the status of the I-140.

NVC PH: 603 334 0700.

RD 01/10, ND 01/17 Still Waiting....

IIO said my case has been assigned to an officer but still waiting...
Hoping to see approval soon.