• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January bulletin out

its sure bad news for Nigeria

Johnkent, you are quite correct. With the way this whoe thing is going for Nigerians, I think that many people will be disappointed at last. But i think that the numbers will grow tremendiously in the subsequent months. because experience has shown that new year period is always busy at the US embassy in Nigeria.

Merry Christmas for the members of this forum.

Hey there!!!
My CN is 2008SA000010xx, if the cutoff number for January for SA is 1175, does that mean that I might gonna get the 2nd letter in January or February? I am asking in order to get the paperwork ready because I must travel for family reasons and I'd like to leave everything ready. It seems I don't quite understand how the whole process work.
Thank you!!!
-----------------------------------
CN 2008SA000010xx
NL received April 2008
Forms sent back April 2008
Still waiting for the second letter

@soleil: stop being lazy and do some research yourself.... you're asking the same questions over and over again

its sure bad news for Nigeria

Johnkent, you are quite correct. With the way this whoe thing is going for Nigerians, I think that many people will be disappointed at last. But i think that the numbers will grow tremendiously in the subsequent months. because experience has shown that new year period is always busy at the US embassy in Nigeria.

Merry Christmas for the members of this forum.

Well, we hope that the xmas season has something to do with it. I was planning on doing AOS here in the states but it looks like i might opt for CP if my number isn't current by april or may. I don't know if i could do CP in canada. Anyone knows???

Tazmania and Igmu,
Thank you so much for valuable information. it's kind of paranoia that i am not eligible and rejected. but after read your posting, I am optimistic that I am honest with all information that I gave so I AM ELIGIBLE!...
since I have not get any Medical forms such as DS-3026, DS-2053, DS-3024, DS-3025, May I download it from internet? I found a website that have those kind of forms http://tokyo.usembassy.gov/e/visa/tvisa-ivinterviewcheck.html
or anyone has other link?

thank you...

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not receive any medical forms, my doctor already had them. I suppose when you call one of the doctors which are listed by your embassy to make an appointment, you can ask them whether they have the necessary forms. I do not know where you can download them if the doctor needs them, but maybe you get them with your second package.
Btw: I understand your "paranoia": I couldn't really believe that it actually worked out until I had the visa in my hands.