• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January bulletin out

Hmm, little slow down for Europe but now, I expext our interview in March but not later than April. :)

Bad news for Nigeria I would say.

I'm expecting mine in March too.

Ohh so exciting!!! :) :)

I have everything ready to go... I can't wait!!! :)

Hmm, little slow down for Europe but now, I expext our interview in March but not later than April. :)

Bad news for Nigeria I would say.

Yea It would have been nice to see it hit the 16k + mark alright. but still an advance of almost 2k. I am hoping it will move by about 2k now each bulletin, with a bit of luck! :) considering that AF has NL into 50 and 60 k it seems very slow. We are in month 5 of 12 of DV08 or just over 40% of the way through.

Last edited by a moderator:
mh...our number is current for February...so what should I do? should I wait for the second NL? in our country postal mail comes with uncertain or should I contact KCC for interview information?...until now I have not do any preparation such as Medical, Police certificate and our passports too..:-(
thank you and need your enlightenment please...

call immidietly (they my tell you to call again after some time) or call the second week of Jan after the holydays. Dont just wait for he letter, might never come and then you'll miss you interview.

I hope numbers will increase by 2000s+ next bulletin for EU....
not that bad , tazmania was very good in his prediction..any prediction for the next one Tazmania? increase or decrease?

until now I have not do any preparation such as Medical, Police certificate and our passports too..
You should start immediately to collect or those things. I would advise you to check first your vaccination. If you need all of them it will take you about 10 weeks.
Vaccination chart: http://london.usembassy.gov/cons_new/visa/iv/vaccinechart.html

The information that you can have all at the same time is wrong. You need to wait at least 4 weeks between TD and NMR/Varicella and another 6 weeks between the first and second Varicella immunization.

any prediction for the next one Tazmania? increase or decrease?
decrease? Never heard about that world ;) I hope we are hitting the 17xxx in March.

Tazmania,
What kind of vaccination should I have? I do not have any clue about Medical forms that mentioned on other thread because I did not get that information from first NL.

asd22,
is it possible to email KCC? and ask them about the exact interview time?..or should I call them?

thank you so much..

Tazmania,
thank you so much for your fast response. it means that I have to RUSH now!. is that applicable to all applicants? or only certain countries of applicants?

regards,
Anton

@ Anton Lou: yes, you can send KCC an email, they will reply to you after a few days and tell you the date of your interview, if one has been scheduled. Make sure you include your full name, date of birth and case number in your request.
And start right away with getting all the other documents ready (police certificate, etc.)!!

s that applicable to all applicants? or only certain countries of applicants?
This is applicable to all applicants, with one exeption, varicella is not available in some countries.

Igmu,
so..if..let say if...I have prepared all things (medical, documents and etc) before I got confirmation from KCC that I will get interview. Then suddenly, KCC said I am not eligible. so what should I do to prevent that?

hen suddenly, KCC said I am not eligible. so what should I do to prevent that?
KCC has not much to do with your case in this situation, they only forward your papers to the embassy.

You cannot do the medical without the necessary information from KCC or your embassy about where you can do it (you cannot just go to any doctor), but you can do the vaccinations now (and get the police certificates, and make sure your passport is still valid). As Tazmania said, KCC doesn't have much to do with it. It can always happen that they say at the embassy that you're not eligible at the time of the interview (if you don't have enough money, or not the necessary educational or work background). You should know yourself whether you're eligible or not. If you are, then better get things ready! (in certain countries it can take several months till you get the police certificate!)

Hey,

at the embassy in Croatia they told me not to get any vaccinations until I have my exam with the approved doctor (she told me to bring the immunization records to the doctor). He or she then determines which shots you should get. But you'd better call your embassy just in case, and they should tell you what to do.

I'd better get my interview in March. I think I've waited long enough :)

2008EU00016XXX

its sure bad news for Nigeria

Johnkent i tell u this bulletin is not going the way of Nigeria at all:confused:,the whole off Africa is moving like widefire and Nigeria`s numbers are just crawling. is that more and more Nigerian are getting qualified and are adding up derivatives or what? Oh boy i tire

interview date

I have just talked to the KCC and they have told me that they are in the process of scheduling the interviews for February. The said that they should have the information available in about 7 days.