• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January 2020 Visa Bulletin

Xarthisius

AFRICA: 25,000
Except:
Egypt 16,000

ASIA: 12,000
Except:
Iran 6,500
Nepal 7,575

EUROPE: 14,000

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS): 8

OCEANIA: 1,350

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN: 1,150

Erhm, I made mistake in the thread title. It should read "January 2020 Visa Bulletin"... Mods please fix, TIA!

So, SA and the Caribbean with over 4000 selectees, just 75 more than last month... this is scary

Oceania slowed right down, I thought we were certain to get an interview but it's unlikely now if this is the way it progresses going forward. Any theories?

Oceania slowed right down, I thought we were certain to get an interview but it's unlikely now if this is the way it progresses going forward. Any theories?
yes, its Christmas time and February is a short month - still plenty of VBs left in the year

Hello everyone here!
I'm so glad that my case number is current now.

What will be the next step now?
noting that I've submitted my documents and received the email confirmation accordingly..

If I understand correctly, the total number of visas issued in the whole of Africa with the exception of Egypt is lower than the total number of people issued visas in the country of Nepal? Africa doesn't seem to be progressing very well despite the massive jumps in the VBs

what do you think about the performance of the DV 2020 is better than the other and I hope more or not? Thank you