January 2012 Filers : I-130 For Parents of USC

AOS Fee Bill (US Citizen Filing For Both Parents)

Hi,
I have received AOS Fee Bill for my parents. As individual I-130 has to be filed for both parents, the AOS Fee bill also has two invoices with $88.0 fee for each different case. I am trying to pay fees online but the system does not go further when I click pay selected fees. Futher if I see the related cases link in the NVC website it states that quote " The AOS fee payment for this case will satisfy the AOS fee requirement for the related case(s) listed below" which listed the other case number for my mother also.
Please let me know if anybody has an idea if I need to send total of two payments of $88.0 for individual cases. I think as I have two invoices I believe I need to pay two payments, but the above statement in "Related Cases" link in NVC website made me think.
If anybody has an idea, please let me know.
Thanks

Hi,
I have received AOS Fee Bill for my parents. As individual I-130 has to be filed for both parents, the AOS Fee bill also has two invoices with $88.0 fee for each different case. I am trying to pay fees online but the system does not go further when I click pay selected fees. Futher if I see the related cases link in the NVC website it states that quote " The AOS fee payment for this case will satisfy the AOS fee requirement for the related case(s) listed below" which listed the other case number for my mother also.
Please let me know if anybody has an idea if I need to send total of two payments of $88.0 for individual cases. I think as I have two invoices I believe I need to pay two payments, but the above statement in "Related Cases" link in NVC website made me think.
If anybody has an idea, please let me know.
Thanks

I think once you pay the $88.00 then the next fee option will open, Yo should pay the 2 times, if i am not wroung

help

CSC transfered case still no correspondance.
Filed mothers case on Dec 11 NBC
Case transfered to CSC
FP done and cleared in Jan12
nothing yet?
All paper requested is submitted:(((