January 2010 Filers, post here

January Filers' Interview Date:

- KoalaBear: 04/07 -DONE>>>Approved >>>>>>>>>?
- Toro12: 04/08- DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>Approved>>Rec'd GC.
- Eiredpf: 04/08 DONE>>>Approved >>>>>>>>>?
- Chicagomixed: 04/12 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>Approved>> Rec'd GC.
- Mmamminna: 04/12 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>??????
- Lexin: 04/15 - DONE>>>Approved >>>>>>>>>> Rec'd GC.
- El Hacha: 04/19 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>?
- Fancyjagirl: 04/20 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>?
- Realcool1: 04/22 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>?
- Rabin: 04/27 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>> Approved >>>Rec'd GC.
- Fushy: 05/03 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>> Approved>>?
- Leloup1169: 05/04 - Done>>>Approved>>>?
- Narayan: 05/07 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>?
- Balyan: 05/18 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>Approved>>>?

Well finally my Green Card arrived today 05/29/10,I just want to thank all you wonderful people on this forum for your help and also wish the rest good luck, and hope you all rec'd your green card soon.I will still be around.

Congrat Rabin. Don't forget to update your SSN for an unrestricted one. I got my third email 2 days after yours. hopefully Fushy and I will be getting our CG either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Updated Timeline

01/26/2010----------Sent AOS pkg to Chicago Lockbox by UPS
01/27/2010-----------Pkg recieved and signed for
02/02/2010-----------NOA 1, 2, 3, 4 (I-485, I-765, I-131,I-130) received
02/11/2010-----------Biometrics Appt received
02/15/2010-----------RFE received dated 02/10/2010
02/22/2010-----------Biometrics for I-485 and I-765 done
02/23/2010-----------I-485 and I-765 Touched
03/10/2010-----------RFE response received, Case resumed
03/22/2010-----------Called USCIS customer service to request expedite on I-765
03/25/2010------------IL letter sent
03/29/2010------------I-131 and I- 765 approved , card production order.
03/29/2010------------Interview letter received for 05/04/2010
04/05/2010------------Received EAD and AP
04/22/2010------------Touch on I-485
05/04/2010------------Interview approved, Touch on I-485, 1st card production order email.
05/08/2010------------Welcome letter and I-130 approval letter received
05/12/2010------------2nd card production order email received with May 11th 2010 date on.
05/27/2010------------I-485 approval letter sent email received

Congratulation to all who has received GC already.

I-130 and 485 approved
got email for 2nd card production on May 21st. Received approval letter for I-130 and welcome letter. Still waiting for notice of approval email aka Card.

Congratulation to all who has received GC already.

I-130 and 485 approved
got email for 2nd card production on May 21st. Received approval letter for I-130 and welcome letter. Still waiting for notice of approval email aka Card.

Congrats to all GC receivers. Best of luck for the remaining applicants.

On may 25- I have received following letters in mail:

I-130 - Notice Type : Approval notice - USC sponsoring wife. Petition has been approved. The petitioner will be notified separately when a decision is reached on his or her pending adjustment of status application.

I-485 - Notice Type: Welcome Notice - Notify that your application for permanent residence has been approved. Great pleasure to welcome you as a permenent resident status in US.
We will soon mail you new permenent resident card. you should receive it within next 3 weeks.....

I am not sure will there be another email or mail from USCIS or GC within 3 weeks?
Apprleciate someone explain actual procedure that follows.

Narayan7

@Narayan,
I think, you (me too) will get email about notice of I-485 approval which mean they have mailed GC. So, following the email, we should get GC within 4 days.

Congrat Rabin. Don't forget to update your SSN for an unrestricted one. I got my third email 2 days after yours. hopefully Fushy and I will be getting our CG either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thank You Leloup and the rest of guys.

- Narayan: 05/07 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>Approved>>>?

Anyone knows if KoolaBear,Eiredpf and Mmamminna rec'd there GC? Also El Hacha, Fancyjagirl and Realcool1, I think you guys should get and info pass appointmemt and see what is going on, Its over thirty days since the interview and you all had no communication with USCIS

i havent received any updates,no touches,its been 41 days now since my interview.i tried making an infopass for nearly a month now but none is available at all.i call the 800 number but they are no help,they only read what is on the uscis website.

- Narayan: 05/07 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>Approved>>>?

Anyone knows if KoolaBear,Eiredpf and Mmamminna rec'd there GC? Also El Hacha, Fancyjagirl and Realcool1, I think you guys should get and info pass appointmemt and see what is going on, Its over thirty days since the interview and you all had no communication with USCIS

Rabin my case will soon be out of processing time. what will be the next step.i havent heard any thing from them also i am still witing to hear from USCIS

I would advise you to open an info pass ticket with the earliest date available. In my experience (Boston Office) - an individual IO corresponded with me via email prior to the date itself to request the reason for the appointment. We were able to get things moving along (they had lost the police clearance letter that I had handed to them in person a few hours after the interview. So unknown to me, the case was in limbo - i waited 4 weeks but I should have done it earlier) and set things up before the appointment day. On the day itself, I just handed in a piece of paper and my case status was updated the day itself.

Have received 3 emails so I'm waiting for the physical card.

I would advise you to open an info pass ticket with the earliest date available. In my experience (Boston Office) - an individual IO corresponded with me via email prior to the date itself to request the reason for the appointment. We were able to get things moving along (they had lost the police clearance letter that I had handed to them in person a few hours after the interview. So unknown to me, the case was in limbo - i waited 4 weeks but I should have done it earlier) and set things up before the appointment day. On the day itself, I just handed in a piece of paper and my case status was updated the day itself.

Have received 3 emails so I'm waiting for the physical card.

what do i click from all this options ,i click number 2

1= You need Service on a case that has already been filed

2= You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your Permanent Resident Card

3= You want to file an application in person

4=You need information or other services

5= You need a form.

6= You are a United States Military Member, Military Retiree or a Military Dependant

@realcool, no u cant click on option two,because your not officially approved ,so option 4 would be better n it takes you straight to where you need to fill out your information for your infopass. my infopass is on june 3

One more case finalized: I received my green card today! Thanks everybody for the support and advice throughout this process!

Well you can count my case as solved, but not the way it was supposed to do it. After consultations with my wife and seeing all the trouble US authorities are making to our case, we decided to leave US for good, and I will take my wife with me back to my country. A have a very generous offer from the company that I worked at in country, and here in South Texas life level is very low compared to my birth country, So the true is that I never wanted to reside here, but my wife was afraid to leave to my country, due the fact we are married less than a year, but at least she decided that I was agonizing here and she with me. So for the rest of the people here, my best wished. Hope you all succeed and see you!