January 2002 RD - The Optimistics - PART II

Gheewlabhai!!

I am doing the FP in Houston.. But its not a regular INS.. Looks
like they have a 3 or 4 small finger printing stations..
I really don\'t know at what speed they process.. I am really
surprised to see my FP notice..

hi h1togc

U will receive EAD/AP card(EAD card and AP Papers which r 3+1=4 papers total 2 papers with photo,1 with out photo and other one with ur info and approved date)to ur home address and the approved notice like the one which we get for h1,I140 etc will be send to ur lawyer.

NO OFFENSE, JUST SOUNDED FUNNY!!!

12. b.i.u. = bringing it up., everyone should biu once every day to make it active.
Posted By: Gheewalabhai

YES I AGREE,GOOD FOR YOUR BLOOD CIRCULATION AND
OTHER CARDIOVARSULAR DISEASE..

funny guy, you are really funny! do you know that?

yes we need to biu, i mean each of us.

by the way what is you status in 485, where are you now?

Bringing it up

RD 1/9/02
Waiting for FP, Cinti, OH

EAD applied locally, received same day
AP mailed to local office, waiting

Did my FP today. RD 1/2/2002 ND: 1/9/2002

Did my FP today in Chicago. It was in a INS application Support Center. It was done real quick. Appt. was at 12:00 noon. Went there at 11:30 and was out of the Place by 11:45. Good,that it was not the main INS in Chicago downtown. Now starts the long wait.......

Guys!! Urgent!!!!

One of my friend filed AP in Houston and got it approved on the same
day. But, Her I485 was filed in NSC. She\'s having a concern that
the I485 file might get transferred to Houston.. Is that true?
If thats true , Man that will kill her.

BIU

Need to create another link with board with name like \'Jan/Feb/March 2002....\' to get attention of more people..

Good Idea. Sinha Ji, what do you think? can you take the burden of

creating more appropriate discussion link and direct everybody to
that.
Thanks.

h1togc - can you rename your discussion to "Jan/Feb/Mar 2002 RD"

I know the topic name can be confusing, was just being very optimistic about 2002.

Gheewalabhai - h1togc has already created the new discussion and taken the "burden" off my shoulders!!!

h1togc - Just change your discussion to name to what you think the final name should be; and then we can officially close "January 2002 .. Part II" and direct everyone here.

All the best!!!

I dont know how to rename..may be I can create new one..

But one thing is that Once March is Over..we will have to come up with another name..thats the reason I chose name "2002 RD"..so that it can be a general tracker for all applicants now on..If somebody knows how to link XLS file to the discussion then we can record details, and could be very helpful in analysing progress..Let me know what you think..