January 2001 NDs tracker. Please post your details here...

CASE NOT FOUND

I have same problem too. AVM says case not found.
RD -2/15/01 ND - 2/22/01

Yaswanth01

Yaswanth01:
Thanks a lot for the info.What does it say now?? I am trying to call them, I haven\'t been successful yet. I will let you know if anything new happens. Thanks for the info buddy!

Thanks,
Yak&Yeti

AVM reads

"Your application has been received on ND (not RD - no kidding) and it is taking anywhere between 365 to 540 days for us to process this kind of case ...."

I feel much better than "Sorry we can find a matching case number "

Hope this helps.

Yaswanth01

My still says "case cannot be found"

I don\'t know what the hell is happening!! I am tired of this sh*t. I am just going to wait for the approval notice (hopefully i get one).
Yaswanth01..thanks for the info though.

Yak&Yeti

Keeping this thread alive!!

Guys,
   How do you know if I-140 was approved for Consular Processing? Before applying I-140 my lawyer did not mention anything about it. The reason am asking is because if I-140 is approved for CP and if we go for AOS it may delay our approval time since , VSC is sending the I-140 approval to NSC and during I-485 processing they have to ask the NSC to send the approval back which takes some time. I am seeing some cases were people are facing this problem.

Do you guys have any information about this and what is your opinion or suggestions?

Thanks,

Jan 01 Approval post

there is an approval for jan - saw the post just now in this forum, thats good news

Relation between Case not found in AVM and I-140 approved for CP or AOS

All January ND guys please keep this thread alive and mention if your I-140 was approved for CP or AOS and if your AVM message is updated or NOT.

My info.

RD ND I-140 approved AVM Message
12/22/2000 01/03/2001 CP Case not found

Will do

I just checked the AVM today...it still say "was received on blha blha..". How many times do they update the AVM??. I will still check the AVM tonight. Good luck to you all!!

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

They are my friends.

They r my friends. # of approvals 3. in Dec. I Just now talked to INS Officer and they said my case is currently under review with an officer. EAC-01-073-xxxxx EB2 INDIA. AVM says approved on March 31st. That might my EAD card.