Jan or Feb 2002 RD Waiting after Second Fingerprints

Feb-O-Two

Registered Users (C)
Are there any Jan/Feb 2002 people who received second FPs and are still waiting to be approved?

We received 2nd FP notice which we did as scheduled on March 13th 2004 and are still waiting to be approved. Anyone in the same boat or around these dates who have been approved? Since they are currently processing our dates, we want to get an idea as to how long it takes to get approved after 2nd FP if they are officially processing our time-frame.

Anyone in the same boat or have been approved after recent 2nd FPs?

Thanks!

RD: 02/13/2002
1st FP: 05/22/2002
2nd FP: 03/13/2004

Well... There is no timeframe for anything in INS (except their pay-days). If there was , INS would be working against their own rules (which is RANDOM PROCESSING).

I did my 2nd FP in October 2003 ...still waiting..... 3rd EAD was approved today.

I485 details :

RD 02/06/2002
ND 02/21/2002

Time to take some action...

I guess I had same situation I went to meet senator and it helped me in gettng GC .

Good luck!!

-Sanju

Yeah...four years into this whole process so i know very well that there is no method to the madness. I was just looking to see if there is a trend, or where others are in this situation so as to get an idea. I guess thats why this forum exists, to share info. If there was a method to this madness, we wouldnt need a forum as detailed as this one. So I was just looking for info to gauge a trend, as are we all - so any info would be helpful.

Sanju13, could you elaborate on what you mean by going to meet the senator? When is your RD? We wrote the Senator and got what we presumed to be the standard 60-day response.

thanks.

When will it be?

Hi
My rd feb 14th, 02
nd march 13,02
first fp may 02
no second fp
no news of my 3rd renewal EAD

no hope

not yet!

What happens if I dont get IEAD ?
I have AP valid till Feb 05. Is that sufficient to work till EAD comes?

Anyone knows approximately what RD dates are in process now?

Thanks

VSC, 2 FPs, last one Sep30, 03
RD: 8-Feb-02
ND: 25-May-02
No RFP, Waiting for second EAD, Feb 20, 2004 application.

FEb 22/02
2nf FP March 9th 2004
AD ?????
Online message changed to RFE received on April 7 2004 but I never got a RFE so I never sent any reply.

RD/ND Jan-02
FP2 - Done in OCT-03

Still waiting.

In the past it use to take approx. 2 months from FP2 for approval but not anymore. No noticeable trend seen for FP2 lately.

Latest trend has been, If you have received and responded to an RFE recently, then you may expect your approval in the next 1 to 2 months.

Hope this helps.

skt02118,

Assuming that you are currently working on EAD (i.e your I9 uses EAD and NOT H1B) you will NOT be able to work if you do not receive renewed EAD before the expiration of your current EAD. fyi.. AP is only for Travel outside US cannot be used as Authorization for working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the answer is to, skt02118

Originally posted by pingpong02
sunk1ng,

Assuming that you are currently working on EAD (i.e your I9 uses EAD and NOT H1B) you will NOT be able to work if you do not receive renewed EAD before the expiration of your current EAD. fyi.. AP is only Travel outside US cannot be used as Authorization for working.

resposnse to Fax and lawyers opinion

Hi,

I got a response for my fax regarding case status: Can not expedite and standard verbage....

Spoke with my lawyer regarding IEAD.
He says I am legal to coninue to work without IEAD since I had applied 90 days before for the senond EAD. He says he will back it.

Thanks for your help guys. Any thoughts ?

Re: resposnse to Fax and lawyers opinion

Originally posted by skt02118
Hi,

I got a response for my fax regarding case status: Can not expedite and standard verbage....

Spoke with my lawyer regarding IEAD.
He says I am legal to coninue to work without IEAD since I had applied 90 days before for the senond EAD. He says he will back it.

Thanks for your help guys. Any thoughts ?

Isn't the rule clear, i.e. "No valid EAD = no work with compensation/salary"?

Did 3rd FP, still waiting...

RD - Jan 02
FP1 - May 02
FP2 - Oct. 03
FP3 - Dec. 03 (lawyer said I should go in spite of valid FP2)

no news, no status update regarding FPs, nothing at all:( :( :( :(

Count me too.... Still groping in the dark.

RD: 01/22/2002
ND: 02/01/2002
RFE recieved by BCIS: 08/28/2003
2nd FP done: Jan,2004
AP: ???????????

Did anyone who is in the state (i.e. Jan/Feb '02 and had second fingerprints taken) get transfered? Also, I see that many people are getting transfered to Missouri, although our jurisdiction/district office may not be Missouri. Anyone who has had this happen to them post FP2? If yes, any insight on the experience would be helpful. We have not been transfered but since there are so many cases like this lately, are getting anxious as to what this means?

thanks.

VSC
RD: Feb 13th 2002
FP1: May 18th 2002
FP2 March 13th 2004
AD: ??WAITING