Jan/Feb 2005 Interviews-EB3

Bhasu
can you type in the exact verbatim that came in the letter sent to your lawyer by NVC.
bcos what you mentioned seemed to be a standard letter.

/S

r_sada said:
Bhasu
can you type in the exact verbatim that came in the letter sent to your lawyer by NVC...
/S

r_sada
heres the letter that I got from NVC that was sent to my Lawyer. It says like this ..

"The National Visa Centre has completed its processing of your case and forward your file to the designated American Embassy/Consulate. The American Embassy/Consulate listed below will contact you for further information in regards to your visa interview. Note that certain visa categories will not be scheduled for an interview until the case's priority date in eligible. Please do not phone the Embassy/Consulate where your case will be processed. You will be contacted when your priority date has been reached and a number is avilable. To check on your priority date, please use our automated services at (202) 663-1541 or http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi_bulletincurrent.html."

And rest is about the case details in particular.
Hope this helps....
Thanks

Bhasu said:
r_sada
heres the letter that I got from NVC that was sent to my Lawyer. It says like this ..

"The National Visa Centre has completed its processing of your case and forward your file to the designated American Embassy/Consulate. The American Embassy/Consulate listed below will contact you for further information in regards to your visa interview. Note that certain visa categories will not be scheduled for an interview until the case's priority date in eligible. Please do not phone the Embassy/Consulate where your case will be processed. You will be contacted when your priority date has been reached and a number is avilable. To check on your priority date, please use our automated services at (202) 663-1541 or http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi_bulletincurrent.html."

And rest is about the case details in particular.
Hope this helps....
Thanks

I got a similar letter except that portion
Please do not phone the Embassy/Consulate where your case will be processed. You will be contacted when your priority date has been reached and a number is avilable."

is missing in my letter ,
it must have been a format change as this letter of mine dates 10/16/2004

/S

any replies ?

Any body pinged any consulate last week and received responses ?
please post if you hear about your interview dates.
thanks

/S

Consulate enquiry

Any body pinged any consulate last week and received responses on January interview dates
please post if you hear about your interview dates.
thanks

/S

Guys,

I got the same letter with contents as mentioned by Bhasu from my lawyer. Looks like it is a standard pattern sent to everyone whose case is sent to the consulate.

Replies from consulate

Any one got any replies from Consulate about interview dates,
I think seniors had suggested that we can ping them around 7th or 8th of the month. Has any one tried, the last email i sent was last wednesday and i had posted the response i got. Im planning to ping again on Friday.
Wanted to check if any one else did with any other consulate.

/S

No reply from consulate

Pining them from past 2 days . No reply.

P3 Sent : 11/24
Consulate : Mumbai