Jan/Feb 2003..2nd FP..Waiting Approval/RFE

No change in LUD

I have done my FP2 on 3/17/05 amd there is no change in my LUD. Is this normal? If nothing changes this week I will contact my Honorable Senator to check on the status.

JS

Sorry for not updating this thread earlier. Our cases were approved earlier in March and we got stamping done last week. Here are the details:

RD/ND: Jan 03
FP1/EAD1/AP1: Mar 03
Job Change: Aug 03
AC-21 proactive inform: Jan 04
EAD2/AP2: Jan 04
FP2: Nov 04
RFE: Dec 04 (employment verification since last lawful admission)
EAD3/AP3: Jan 05
RFE Replied: Feb 05
AD (spouse and me): Mar 05
Stamped: Mar 05
Plastic card: waiting

Job change

Hello Everyone,

I am in a situation and I want your help. I am on H1B and my I-485 is pending since Feb 2003. I have completed my FP2 in Mar 05 and there is no LUD changes or RFE. I am getting offers from other companies in my areas of experties. I have a very good offer from a startup. They are less than a year old company. What are the risks involve? My nature, I am not a risk taker but this offer is to tempting to ignore. Can someone please advice?

JS

Best wishes

js123431,
Did you change your jobs while waiting for I485 approval? Did you use AC21?...I guess not.

If not, you can now go back to those companies that were giving you good offers for a reconsideration now...now that you have the approval

Congratulations!

jghsrapt said:
js123431,
Did you change your jobs while waiting for I485 approval? Did you use AC21?...I guess not.

If not, you can now go back to those companies that were giving you good offers for a reconsideration now...now that you have the approval

Congratulations!

I did not use AC21 or changed my job yet. I had already said not to the smaller company. But yes I have no worry now. I will choose a better company and then move. But it is time to relax a bit. For last 5-6 months I could not sleep well thinking about future. But now my time has come so I hope I will have a better time.

Thanks

JS