Jan/Feb 2000 approvals? true/fake? what do you guys think?

simpleguy

Registered Users (C)
I suspect most of the postings are fake. The reasons that make me believe this is that (1) most of the jan/feb 2000 approval postings do not seem to have all the information that one would normally bother to fill in. (2)they seem to have mixed up sequence numbers and (3) I talked to an IIO today and she reiterated that they are still not there for Jan 2000 cases.

For all reasons, I can be wrong and I really wish!! VSC prove my suspicion as wrong.

My two cents..

No Title

Visitor,

Neither does anybody have your info. on this board. Don\'t take me wrong. Stop being a J*** and accept the beautiful facts of I-485 approvals. I personally know some of these userids on this message boards and have exchanged private messages. But, I can easily suspect you and your cruel intentions.

No Title

Sometimes what happened and what you want to happen may be different things. I dont think any of those approval postings are fake. They sound genuine.
Normally people who are excited about the approval may not post all the details. It is common. So dont worry about them.
You will get yours sooner than you think..hopefully.

No Title

NiceGuy, BondedSlave,
I didn\'t mean to offend anyone but then I just expressed my sincere views. As I had said, I really wish I\'m wrong and more so, I\'m happy to know that you guys have corresponded with the ones who have got their approvals.

Hope we all get our approvals very soon.

No Title

Mine is not fake. Country:Other apparently have a headstart on India/China because our FP was done in Year 2000 and the case was all complete.
For Indian/Chinese (especially with RD/ND between 10/99 and 03/00) FP notices have only recently been sent out and that is why it is now that yoou are seeing their approvals.

No Title

Visitor....i can confirm that i spoke to an IIO today who said they are doing jan approvals