Jan 27th 03 ND approved

hemeshd

Registered Users (C)
I am very happy to inform you all that me and my spouse cases have been approved.

All your cases will be approved. Have faith in god.

Cheers
RD-Jan 27th 03
ND - Feb 19th 03
FP1- Apr 03
FP2 - Aug 12 04
Last time lud changed sep 19th 2004.
AD- Sep 25th 2004.

hemeshd,
My spouse LUD after FP2 is also Sep19th 2004 and it has not changed from that day. :confused:
Could you tell me where you did your FP2 and what is your EB category. And which Congressman did you contact for your status ?

hemeshd said:
Cheers
RD-Jan 27th 03
ND - Feb 19th 03
FP1- Apr 03
FP2 - Aug 12 04
AD- Sep 25th 2004.

needhelp1, i contacted mike ferguson's office. I live in iselin, nj.

LiveandLetLive

Mine is EB3.

He was just expressing his frustation at CIS and asked them to look into his case. You can call it as an enquiry.

Needhelp1,

I guess your approval comes in next week or so. I am not saying to comfort you, but looking at your ND. Yours is march03 notice date. From the earlier approvals , i have seen that even thought FP2 are all done in and around august 1st and 2nd weeks. My approval came after the Jan 03 and feb first week of 03 ND's. My ND is Feb19th 2003.

Hang in there buddy.

Thanks Buddy. Actually my Notice Date is Jan 27th 2003, but CIS messed up my file and when I requested them to send me a duplicate copy of my receipt, they changed the dates and now it says March 6th 2003. If you see my signature, my spouse who is a dependent has RD and ND before my RD and ND dates ? Unfortunately, this is how CIS works..... :mad:
hemeshd said:
Needhelp1,

I guess your approval comes in next week or so. I am not saying to comfort you, but looking at your ND. Yours is march03 notice date. From the earlier approvals , i have seen that even thought FP2 are all done in and around august 1st and 2nd weeks. My approval came after the Jan 03 and feb first week of 03 ND's. My ND is Feb19th 2003.

Hang in there buddy.

Congratulations HEMESHD

hemeshd said:
I am very happy to inform you all that me and my spouse cases have been approved.

Cheers
RD-Jan 27th 03
ND - Feb 19th 03
FP1- Apr 03
FP2 - Aug 12 04
AD- Sep 25th 2004.

Enjoy !