Jan 2007 Bulletin

1. DALLAS COWBOYS GO TO THE SUPERBOWL.....

2. MORE PEOPLE FIGHT FOR THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.....

3. LEGAL IMMIGRANTS GET SCREWED LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING SCREWED
FOR THE PAST YEAR..... AND YES YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET YOUR SOCIAL
SECURITY......

4. THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO DRAIN YOU TILL THERE IS NO
TOMORROW AND THEN MAKE YOU A RESIDENT, SO YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH
YOU PATHEIC LIFE.....

SORRY IF I HURT ANYBODY'S FEELINGS...BUT THIS IS A NO SPIN STATEMENT.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I feel that I m gonna be current this time.
it is possible if ROW EB3 moves a month.
if it doesn't move, or moves less than 20 days, I will live happily for some more time in same sh*t.

EB3 ROW
PD 20AUG02

I hate the beginning of each month as the guessing game begins.
people never learn from past mistakes and still try to guess.

My feeling on Predictions :D :D :D :D

May be they will start moving the EB3 India by Hours..
All Applicants will be current which are reached before April 21 2001 10:33 AM is for INDIA in JAN 2007
gravitation said:
I predict that EB3 India will move forward by one day. EB2 India will move by one month.

That's deeeeeep. :D :D How do you come up with that stuff? :D :D

jolly_fellow said:

I do not think anyone is betting their life on the predictions other than for kicks. If you are so bothered, why would you even read it. I am sure everyone does it to some extent and if not why you would you even read what others predict??. Everyone knows it is stupid and doesn't mean anything, but I do not think there is anything wrong with guessing..:).

jolly_fellow said:

Hey Folks,

It is beginning of a new quarter, with more visas released, technically! So, please put some dates for ROW, atleast! With so many changes in admin, may be they will find they have not used the 100K recaptured visas and put back those in!!

H

I lookrd into my crystal ball, and all I foresaw was a joke sign hanging in uscis offices and states visa dept. Now back to my game of solitare.

Prediction ...

malakai1104 said:
I lookrd into my crystal ball, and all I foresaw was a joke sign hanging in uscis offices and states visa dept. Now back to my game of solitare.

I predict that everyone will be wrong in their predictions :)

Its the end of the year, work is probably slow for most people. Lets all enjoy these times and forget about this stupid bulletin.

cheers,

saras

For all of those who hate the "guessing game":
DON'T OPEN MESSAGES THAT SAY "VISA BULLETIN" IN THEIR TITLE.

It's that simple.

OR... Don't use this bulletin board all together.

If it's so stupid, if it doesn't make sense, if it's a waste of time, what the f**k are you doing clicking on the message subject and wasting more time by replying to say how it's a waste of time?

You're better off reading facts about your hometown on Wikipedia-India.

Jan 2007 visa bulletin is critical

It is hard to predict but I think that Jan 2007 movement will be more than it was last 3 months for EB3 ROW (I think it will be 3 may be 4 months) . We may expect some movement for EB3 India too. It is the end of the first quorter of FY 2007.

It is important ...

sfmars said:
It is hard to predict but I think that Jan 2007 movement will be more than it was last 3 months for EB3 ROW (I think it will be 3 may be 4 months) . We may expect some movement for EB3 India too. It is the end of the first quorter of FY 2007.

sfmars,

You are right. This bulletin is for a brand new quarter and will give us a good idea of things to come. Personally I am not to optimistic about EB3 India. I hope it moves but I am getting close to giving up on Fiscal year '06. I have my hopes on FY'07.

regards,

saras