Jan,2003 I-140 Pending.

rajiv_ksharma

Registered Users (C)
Andybody with pending I-140 filed on or before Jan,2003. Please post here.

My details.

I-140 ND 1/29/03 EB2 Pending TSC
I-485 ND 4/28/03 Pending TSC
FP done in June 03 .

My I140 took 17 months(finally approved in Dec 2003) and was EB2..Lawyer said EB2 in Texas is taking much much longer then EB3!!

Hope things work out better for you..All the best!

Yes, I am

I140NIW RD Mid Dec 2002 pending at TSC
I485 RD Mid Feb 2003 pending
FP May 2003
EAD Approval End of July 2003

I am still waiting

Wish everybody luck!!!

:confused:

Jan 2003, I140 approved

Hello Forum Hubbers,

My I140 got approved on Feb 13, 2004 under the NIW category (TSC).

Here are my details:

ND: 1-31-03
AD: 2-13-04

(Non concurrent)

For all those who are waiting, keep up your hopes, it will come through soon! This website has been extremely informative and I wish to thank you all for sharing your information/experience.

feb 14 2003

ND - feb 14 2003 for I-140, I-485

I check the uscis website a few times every day, hoping for a miracle

aba

140 approved

My 140 was filed Jan 1st, 2003 and was approved at the end of Aug, 2003 luckily.

cocurrent file, NIW

Good luck to everyone in this infomative and great forum.

Friday-Saturday updates

Askari Alam

I was checking my online status until 11.40 pm on friday night and it was the same old message. But Saturday morning, it was updated and my case had been approved! I have a strong feeling that the website is routinely updated on friday midnight! May be yours will get approved this weekend!

Good luck.

I am not too worried about I140

The ultimate goal is to get I485 approved. This is just an intermediate stage and I am not too concerned about it, unless, they refuse my I140. Then I will be in trouble!!!!!!

aba :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: Friday-Saturday updates

Originally posted by NIW_Houston
Askari Alam

I was checking my online status until 11.40 pm on friday night and it was the same old message. But Saturday morning, it was updated and my case had been approved! I have a strong feeling that the website is routinely updated on friday midnight! May be yours will get approved this weekend!

Good luck.

Yes, I had the same experience when my work permit got approved.

I was hoping that I will see the approved message today. But I did not. Even though BCIS web site status says they are processing the cases of 2/14/03. Mine I-140 RD is 1/29/03 EB2. Let see if I get good news next week. Otherwise I will call BCIS and try to find the status.

concurrent OR semi-concurrent

I just got my Labor approved from US DOL - Atlanta, Georgia after 2 years 10 months of waiting for LC.

Please suggest regarding I-140 filing.

option-1 : File I-140 and I-485 concurrent filing

option-2 : File I-140 first. And file I-485 along with I-140 reciept (semi-concurrent)

Please suggest with respect to current processing pattern speeds.

Thank you

I called the Service Center today . Lady asked me to call back in few weeks if processing date has advanced more than 30 days compare to my I-140 RD and I have not heard anything .

My I-140 RD is 1/29/03 EB2, where processing date is 2/14/03. So I have wait till processing moves to 3/1/03 . Hopefully I will hear the good news before that.

Rajiv.

why some Aug recieved can be approved?

Anybody can explain why Aug, Sept ..... received cases can get approved and January still waiting? Is it means those person has more advanced degree or special skills?

My I-140 has a ND of 12/16/2002 and its still pending. I have called TSC several times to get an answer on why it is not approved but each time they tell me that I have to get my lawyer to send a request for inquiry. My lawyer has also sent a inquiry and they responded back saying that it is pending but did not give any further reason.

Now I noticed that they have changed the online message to say 350-400 days. So now they have an excuse to tell me that its not within the 30 day period of approved applications.

I am really frustrated since I got passed over for a very senior position within the company due to not being able to use AC21 portability.

I really hope that I-140 is approved soon.

:mad: