Jan 2003 I-140/I-485 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
EAD Update

Hi All,

Our EAD was approved on 03/26/2003. My wife's EAD card was received on 04/04/2003, but never got mine! Now today the update on my EAD says, Post office returned the card back!

All our documents, so far have arrived the same day and I have this address for more than 3 years and have not changed. So I am not sure why things happen like that.

When I call VSC no. it's always busy. The online update says call and confirm the address. Will this work? Will they send me the card back?

Please help.

Thanks.

EAD Received

Hi

We received our EAD Cards today in mail(myself & spouse)

EAD
AP : 04/10/03
Card Received date : 04/19/03

Thanks

Record Update

Hi

Updated my record in the excel sheet

Latest Updated File name : jan-03.xls

Folks please keep updating this particular sheet and save it in the 95 Workbook format as it is now, cause not everyone will have office XP or 2000.

question to Nity

Hi Nity,
I am expecting my EAD this week. My EAD aproval date was 04/03. Did you get your EAD in ordinary mail? Or by Priority Mail?

Thanks

"A" number?

Getting ready to file my

I-140
I-485
I-765 (EAD)

I am filing concurrently from Virginia.

Question is? On the forms it has a spot for the "A" number.....
As of yet I do not have one (just DOL certification). When I submit my forms can I leave it blank. Is it my understanding that they will go back and assign the A number for me when it is availiable?

or...

do I file my I-140
and then submit the I-485 and EAD as soon as I recieve my "A" number?

all help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong place to put up your question.... this is I140 Tracker....

Anyway, A# will be assigned after your file your application

Any more Updates to Jan filings? In terms of EAD / I140......

Hi All,

Any more Updates to Jan filings?

In terms of EAD / I140......???

Please update.

Thanks.

Help Please with my Status....

Folks,

I applied my I-140/I-485/AP/EAD along with my wife's I-485/AP/EAD on Jan. 08th and got all my receipts on Jan. 31st, 2003. On March, 19th I got an RFE for I-140 for my credential evaluation and ability to pay which I responded on April 8th and I checked in status online that INS has received the response on April 14th, 2003. Meantime, the RFE stated that my AP/EAD is being stopped till they got the response. Does anyone know here when they start issuing AP/EAD based on the I-140 response which we sent?

Did anyone went through this situation before. Please respond.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
LILUS

hi ALL,
just wanted to update whats happening with our case. on 26th march the INS send a letter reagrding more info for EAD/AP which we never received. they sent it again on 14th April which we did receive only to find out that the wanted new photographs of mine, since the ones i submitted didnt match what the INS wanted.
that was a really stupid reason for us to loose more than a month on, but the lawyer never told us that the pics have to be in a certain way and we never checked any sited before filing cause everything was being done by the lawyer.
now anyways we have sent the new pics to the INS and now i guess its going to be a long wait till the EAD comes i guess.
anyways just wanted to share this experience here.
:( :(

Pictures for EAD and AP!

Hi Annair!

Yes INS is very fussy about pictures and our Lawyer did tell us when I was to file for EAD and AP to go either to SEARS or One other place to avoid hassels. Sears gives guarantee that if the Pics. are not accepted by INS it will refund or give another set for free. Mine were accepted and I got my EAD and AP cleared in 76 and 77 days respectively.
Now my husband has to file for his EAD and AP and on Sunday he got his pictures from Sears and had mailed to our lawyer along with the documents and Lawyer called and told him that the pics. are not according to specifications(The girl at Sears was new and did not know the specifications!!). I called the Sears and they apologised and today they will retake my husband's pics. He has wasted 4 days but it is still better than wasting a month!!

One more experience I wanted to share with everyone...In our Son's case we have received RFEs for EAD and AP requesting to send a colored picture of the applicant along with the DATE of BIRTH. We did mail the copy of first page of the Passport but we have lost time. So our lawyer is sending COLORED copy of first page of the passport and copy of the Driver's license along with the application.
Every step we learn something new!!! Right!

I finally received my EAF

Hi All,

I have updated the spreadsheet to reflect my and my wife's EAD received date.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.