Jan 2002 Tracker

VSC: PD - 04/98, RD - 01/16, ND - 01/xx, AD - n/a

Here are my details. After 3 freaking long years my EB-3 labor came and now the I-140 is filed. I hope things do not take another 3 yrs.

EB2 RIR ( MS or equivalent ):pD:4/2001:140 Mail date: 1/23/2002

I will have to do my research or talk to an IIO after a week or two to get the reciept number as my lawyer will not disclose anything more :)
  Also I had requested to file for CP, god only knows what went in the application :)

Did any body receive at least Receipt Notice for 140 filled in jan

there is only one entry by Jan 140 @Vsc, if any body else has received their eac no,please post to this board.

help

Hi Guys,

one help. Can u tell me how long it is taking to process at philly DOL. my case moved to Philidelphia DOL on 7th Jan 2002 from VA SESA

I appreciate ur help

baba

No Title

My I 140 was rcvd by VSC on 1/22/02 (DHL tracking). No Idea when I would recv the receipt.

No Title

Thanks. I thought DHL stood for some new INS system.Once I get the receipt number I can track my application via the telephone system. I don\'t know if they normally send the receipt to the lawyer, the petitioner or both. Anyway, after waiting 4 years for LC, I am glad it is finally underway at St. Albans, Vermont.

I filed iN Jan 2nd week,,

Hey Guys,
I have also filed my I-14- sometime in the 2nd week of Jan of sure...but still no word for the INS on the receipt.... I will let all of you know as soon as I get any info..
Good LUck...we should keep this thread alive

Thanks You Guys for all the Info

bye

No Title

Looks like we are in the same boat; lets hope for smooth sailing. I will post again when I get word from VSC.

No Title

RD 1/22 EB3 (RIR) Dont have a ND or receipt yet.. Will post as soon as I find out. Hope VSC maintains its speed :)

Still Waiting: No receipt yet

Hey 2long2w8 & Moulin Rouge.... lets hope for the best keep the thread alive please....

Thanks

Ben