Jan 2002 Tracker- II

ND 01/03/2002 EAC-02-076-xxxxx Still Waiting

I just called my lawyer. He said his current Clients with Notice Date between late Dec., 2001 and Jan., 2002 have no approvals yet. Is this possible that VSC process cases based on the Lawyer or region? It seems nonsense to me since lots of approvals with ND around late Feb., 2002 recently. What can I do? If I call VSC, can I get any feedback about the reason why my case was so slow? Thanks.

No Title

I think your lawyer either is giving BS or is miing up his cases filed in other centrs. If you press redial continuously you will get through eventually!!. you are right there have been many Feb last week approvals recently, it should not take that long

No Title

Well, in my company there are bunch of people going through the process and we observered the following..
-- EB2\'s are getting more scrutiny
-- If u don\'t have a US degree sometimes they take longer and in some cases they also issue RFE\'s (rare cases though)
-- Some companies filing RIR\'s are scrutunized collectively and the batch as whole is delayed.
most people after 15th of jan are done with I-140..
Once your 80-100 days are done u can call INS and they will reply with the reason.

No Title

My company called VSC this afternoon. My case is still pending. Since they need to check security now, need wait another one month. Thank God, they did not throw my case away as garbage.

My I-140 approved!

Just called vsc, heard the good news after one year\'s waiting. Filed May, 2001, RFE in Sept., Denied in Nov, 2001. Refiled I-140 in Jan., just heard the good from AVM. Hope good luck in 485. Thank you guys very much!

RD 01/03/2002
AD 05/13/2002
EAC-02-076-XXXXX

Reason for denial for the first time.

When I filed I-140 last May 2001, I have not got my master\'s degree yet. (complete all coursework except thesis. Actually I received my degree on June 15th, 2001). Then I received a RFE for the degree. I sent the photocopy of my degree to them. Then I got denied in Nov, 2001. Reason they said: "when I file Labor Certificate, I have no degree yet." I think, fuck, if you want to deny this case, why ask for RFE, that waste me lots of time. Actually I already had a master\'s degree from a China Univ. But the lawyer told me that I could use US degree too since I just need master\'s degree or equivalent. Anyway, that cost me too much. My colleage filed the same time almost get his green card now.

Wish you good luck!

I did not find many Jan. ND guys here last week. I almost fight with my lawyer and this week I heard the good news. Hopefully you will hear the good news soon, maybe only serveral days or one week difference. Good luck!