Jan 2002 Tracker- II

Please post in February tracker also.

Hi akr99,

Your receipt date is in Feb with similar dates to mine. It will be appreciated if you can please post all your details in the Feb 2002 VSC tracker.

140 Approved ND 1/23, AD 3/18, EB2 Masters

EAC 02-092-5XXXX.

I am going for CP, so see you guys there.

It took a little longer than the luckier ones\' but it seems VSC is taking between 1 & 2 months these days.

This is a fantastic site for sharing experiences and info, Thank you all and Rajiv Khanna.

Woo Hoo !!!

My 140 got approved.. It was still received in the morning and just now the AVM changed the message

RD 1/31/02 ND 2/5/02 AD 3/19 EAC 02 103 5XXXX EB3 (BS + 2 / RIR LC)

I updated sce.instrack.net with the wrong AD (hit 2/19 in my excitement) and now it does not allow me to add another 140 petition and neither does it allow me to update an approved case.

Sorry about that !

140 Approved

Hi Folks,
   AVM reads that the case has been approved. This web site is really helpful.Thanks for the updates. Good luck to all.
My Details.
EB-2 (B.S. + 5 years)
Non-RIR
Priority Date : 09/21/2000
I 140 R.D. : 01/19/2002
I 140 A.D. : 03/18/2002 (Per AVM)
Ref: EAC-02-090-5****

thought

I heard that if I-140 carries Money Order for fee rather than personal/company check there is a possibility of getting processed soon.

Do you guys have any idea?

Any idea?

My I-140 was sent 2/6 and application fees check was cashed at 2/28. I didn\'t receiv receipt. I will recive the returned check next month. dont know RD/ND. Any significance of the check cashing? Is it ND?

RFE for W2, Ed Eval and Company Financials

Mailed on First week of Jan 2002.
EAC 02-086-5XXXX
EB2 (BS + 5 years Exp)

Got query on 16th Mar asking for company Financials statement, My W2, Tax returns and Education Eval.

The query clearly asked about whether I was getting the same salary mentioned in my labor certificate. if so provide the evidence. But my salary got reduced now by 8,000 dollors. Is this a problem.

Any advice greatly appriciated

not sure, but...

you might want to argue that you are currently not in the position as LC indicated but will be paid that amount as shown on your LC...

If the letter is from CFO - then should be OK from what I have read on the internet.

Why are they asking for so many items - did you hire a lawyer to do anything? Please keep us posted on the progress - and Good luck!!

Thanks kkimm

I have my company lawyer. He is dealing with my GC. I was paid same salary for 10 months then they changed it so I am going send my old pay slips with same salary. Lets see what happens.
Thanks a lot . I will be keep posting the porgress