Jan 2002 Tracker- II

Need Information

Hi All,
Do anyone has idea what criteria INS uses for case processing. I can see so many people getting approved, who applied after me. My RD: 01/23 and ND 01/25 and I applied for both EB2 and EB3. I have not heard anything from INS and in the AVM it keeps on saying same message that received your application on 01/25 and takes about 150 to XXX days to process this kind of application. How come people applied after our dates are getting approval and not us. I am happy for the people who got approval but just curious to know...

Waiting hopefully for approval... and good luck to all who is waiting....

Rd: 12/26; ND: 1/3/02 AD: 3/5/2002; Category: EB3. AVM is updated. Haven\'t gotten approval notice y

You guys have been very helpful posting information. Thank you. Good luck to every one. See you all in 485.

Any approvals for Jan 1-2 week ND

There have been quite erratic approvals with people having earlier dates not receiving any reply and those with later dates getting approved. Congrats to the approved ones and best of luck to us.

Hope the week of March 11th is our week..

This past week was freaking slow for VSC. Maybe next week.

Again is it OK to check once daily on the AVM?

ND: 01/18/2002, EAC-02-089-53XXX

Also should one get the medicals done now or should wait for I-140. I just need the medicals and photographs, all other papers are already sititng with the attorney since the past week.

SamM

HI,
Yes it\'s fine to check AVM daily once, even more than once. . I don\'t see anything wrong there. About medical I also have same question and I am going to find out from my lawyer. I will let you know once i have some authenticat information.

I hope for the same for next week that we would get some +ve answer from INS in next week. Lets see... we just have to wait and watch. Nothing we can do about it.... :)

Good luck .... :)

Can somebody explain this Receipt #

Hi
The attorney gave me my I-140 details as follows
Receipt No: EAC-01-120-5####
Receipt Date: 2/18/2002
Notice Date: 2/27/2002
Receipt Notice received in our office: 3/8/2002.
My question is about receipt # . Is it correct b/c i see everybody else\'s starting as 02, then why mine is different?
I know for one thing that I-140 was filed originally on 12/29/2001 but it was sent back as the filing fee check was not signed by Employer. Then they took so long to file it again. But i dont think they entered in the system at that time as it is evident from Receipt date and Notice date, given by the lawyer now.
So can somebody explain this?
Is there anybody who filed in February/or January with similar #
and what are the #\'s in processing now

Thanks in advance

Finally APPROVED....Called today..EAC-02-089-53xxx

Finally got the courage and called today evening just now at 7:30 PM. I-140 approved

EB-3

LC details

PD: 04/1998
LC: 11/2001

I-140 Details

RD: 01/16/2002
ND: 01/18/2002
AD: 03/08/2002

That is awesome. All I-485 stuff ready, just to go to Medicals and Photographs and hope to file next week.

Good luck to all, Rinku123 as you said hang on it is on the way

Sam

Approved

Hi ALL.,

Finally I got my 140 approved

RD : 01/27/02
AD : 03/11/02

It is EB-2 , BS + 5 Years

EAC 02 097 5****

SamM Congrats .....!

Hi SamM,
Many Many Congrats on getting I140 approved... see finally you got it done.... You came out of that old saying spell.... well nice to hear about your approval... Congrats againa and very best luck for the I485.

Keep posting some help full information to every one here in I140 section.

No Title

You should check the Feb and March tracker. Someone might have a similar receipt#

Re: SamM Congrats

I got my medicals and phots done today. I am sending all my papers to the attorney tomorrow, but the medicals will be sent on Monday.

Rinku123, I would suggest as the Medical process takes 3-4 days get them done now, so that you do not waste time then.

Also try to get blood test done from your PCP so that it is covered in the insurance. HEre are the tests that need to be done:

1. Check immunity MMR
2. RPR test
3. HIV Test
4. Varicella Immunity test
5. TB Skin test (this the INS doctor will do)

THis way I saved $200 on getting the blood test that my doctor accepted earlier thru my insurance. Rest the doctor charged me $250 for both of us, and we were out in less than 1 hr from her office. As I forgot the RPR test, I had to get that done for $20 more.

Photos were $56 at The Picture People, at the Mall

Rest good luck to you,

Hi SamM

Thanks for all the information. I will finish up my medicals in next week. I hope to get approval in this week or may be next for I140.

Thanks angain and good luck for I485. Keep in touch for I485 also.

Finally Got I140 Approved

Hi Gang,
I got my I140 approved for both EB2 and EB3. We applied in both the category. My I140 got approved today on March 13. My RD was 01/23 and ND was 01/25 and approval is 03/13.

One more important thing to mention. I noticed on this discussion that so many people are affraid of checking their status on AVM thinking that INS might be tracking, how many times you try to check your status? But let me tell you I use to check my status twice in one day from last two weeks. So I do not think that there is any problem in checking status. So If you want to, then please check your status on AVM, it has nothing to do with Processing.... :)

Good luck to you all for I140 and CP or I485.

Now I am planning to file I485

about AVM, from murthy website

hi All,

Rinku is right about AVM. I read in one of the Sheela Murthy chats that INS doesnot track howmany times you call Automated services ( for labor you have an email service which is similar), but they do track if you call an officer frequently, and according to Ms. Murthy, they do not like if you call an officer too much. But checking AVM is no problem.

My ND is 1/23, hopefully soon..

Hi mi

My EB2 # is EAC-02-094-54XXX and my EB3 # is EAC-02-094-54XXX (Actually EB3 last two digits are different). Guys I have noticed one thing in processing of I140 that they really don\'t go by numbers. I think certain numbers are assigned to certain officers and then it depends on the officer how fast he\she is processing. So if any of you guys might have number before me then please don\'t get panic.. your case might be in process and just cool down and wait.

Actually I used to worry in the beginning when people who had ND after me got approvals.. but from my observation, it looks like that cases are distributed to different officers in INS. Still, guys this is my guess. I do not know what exact steps INS follows in processing I140.

Good Luck to every one for I140 and CP or I485. Please post any questions here and if i know the answer. I will reply you... :)

Rinku123..congrats on the I-140

COngrats..

If you read some posts above this one, I said that yesterday I got my medicals and photographs.

Today from work I went to the attorneys office, and gave all my papers for I-485, I-131, I-765 and he will give me the final packet to sign on Friday.

Friday I sign it, and send it to him on Saturday to file all the above by Monday 18-MAR-2002

So off to I-485 board...

Sam

Approved, quite early

RD-01-31-02
ND-02-04-02
AD-03-13-02
EAC-02-102-XXXXX
EB2 NIW; Phd, 5-6 publications, 2 conferences abstract, post doc at big univ in biomedical eng. 5 recommendations (Phd advisors recommendation not included in the package, not good).
Used lawyer.
what else you guys would like to know.

Finally approved

This all the info that I have as the lawyers do not give us any more details.

Date Application Mailed: 01/18/2002
Date Approval Email Recd by me: 03/14/2002

EB2 - RIR, BS + 5yrs

Thanks to all for the help. See you all in I485.

Have patience and all the best to all.