Jan 2002 Tracker- II

ag28

Registered Users (C)
The other tracker was getting too long hence starting this one. All of us can try to not have personal talk with each other on the board so that we dont lose track of the actual discussions. The private message function could be used for that. Thank you.

EB3, RD: 01/16/2002, ND: 01/18/2002..checked today no AD yet??

I checked again today at 5:50 PM and still did not hear the good news. I waited 3.5 yrs for the LC, hope my I-140 wait is not that long.

If Grace got with ND: 01/19/2002, then why not mine yet?

Is there a process the VSC follows or the first one in the hand. How often should one check, is there a downside with checking every evening?

Sam

it depends on the officer who works on ur case

And the way in which you lawyer had filed the case, so there will be a difference in the way each case is handled. Hang on buddy you are
almost there, or u can even ask your lawyer to check whats going on!!

There is no harm in checking everyday

I do it everyday. Many people do it and none have encountered any problem. In fact I guess it is to their convenience also since we dont call and talk with them for the result. After going through most of the posts it is clear that there is no fixed pattern and with the TSC cases being transferred, i hope there isnt any more delay than there is now. Good luck with your case.

Yeah..I am hanging in there...but why the hell TSC cases are being

sent here. Where was TSC when my LC was stuck in NY City for 3.5 yrs. No one transfered my case from NY City to Houston or Dallas.

Sorry guys for me venting out...but it happens..

Keep the board updated..as waiting is the worse case

Sam

May be it help some one to track JAN I-140

RD : 01/29/02
ND : 01/31/02
AD : 03/04/02

what is RD , AD and ND....

Please let me know what these are....
My lawyer applied on Jan 21... I got EAC# with FEB 02 date.
I am getting confused seeing these words....
Please let me know what are R.D., A.D. and N.D.

Please post Category (EB2,EB1,EB3) when ever I-140 is approved

HI,
Every one please post Category (EB2 o EB3 or EB1) when ever yourI-140 is approved along the RD,ND,AD. So that we don\'t have to post another message asking for category. Hope this will keep our fast growing thread shorter.
Filed in First week of JAN.
Don\'t know EAC# yet because Lawyer doesn\'t give me.
Any body with EB2 got approved filed in Jan First week?

Thanks,
Saki

Unbelievable, my 140 is approved!

But I am very sorry guys, as I already posted in the news group my attorney does not give me any info of EAC. All I know is the mail date
1/23 and my category id EB2 ( masters ).

I am still shocked to see my attorney mail on my approval. Best of luck for the others in here. If I happen to get my partial EAC number by any chance I will sure post it!

regards!

INS Medical exam

Hi friends,
Whie you are waiting for the 140 approval, does everyone get their INS Medical exams done? It seems like that the doc\'s office do not give an appt for atleast 2-3 weeks.
How long does it take for the lawyer to prepare the 485 papers and apply? How long does it take to receive the 485 receipt and EAD note?

It\'s takes lawyeronly 3-4 days to do it.

You can get your medical done even before I-140. Becasue I think It\'s valid for one year. I have got mine done after I got receipt of I-140.
By luck I got approval after 15 days of receipt reced. I feel lucky this time that I got approval in one month. Otherwise my labor took all most 9 months. Now let\'s see after appling 485.
Hope there also luck should work. Becasue I feel it\'s luck, otherwise
everyone is almost same boat.....

ND1/3, EB2, EAC-02-076-XXXX, Still Waiting

I just do not know why I still did not get any information updated yet. I saw many cases after mine got approvals. So VSC is picking up cases randomly?