Jan 15 approval

Please help us believe your approval

I request you to post your full EAC number except the last 1 or 2 digits. This will help us believe that january has begun. This approval is extraordinary because it is the first January approval
posted by any one (of his own approval). I still can't believe it.
Please don't get affended. Try to cheer us. If you can hide only the last digit, then it helps us reduce the number of its to the website. Please remember that the BCI case status page does not mention any personal information of the candidate. It only says that you are case approved on ...........lablabla.
Seeing the slow pace in this week, i am so disheartened that i have decided to not to visit this forum for the next week. For the last 2 days, we are only discussing gossip, unnecessary speculations and all the time wasting stuff (sometimes i myself coudn't resist from joining that band).
Let's keep this forum clean from time wasting matters ad try to learn from one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations...

I agree with Dsatish... but if you would rather prefer to give
your EAC# to a moderator you can IM or email it to them
and ask them to post the result.

Thanks,

Congrats

Congrats .You made us Happy.

It is great news for everybody in the forum

It is good to hear that 2002 is started.....

:D :D

Thanks

Hi Folks,
Thanks for all the good wishes. I am not one of the people who spend lot of time in this board but occasionally I used to browse and see all the activity.
I waited for getting married before filing for the reason that at that time the processing was not taking that long and I was not sure I will have my partner before approval. And also I was not in that much hurry at that time with a good job and decent salary.
I started checking my status after one of my friend from Oct got approved in Feb and then I waited 2 month (in May) to start checking my status occasionally.

yeah I can post my EAC number here but I was hoping that lot of expert people here will run the script nd will find that out since they have plenty of spare time.
anyway for other its eac0209851XXX and I know people will be able to run that on small list.