Jan 15 approval

waitedlong

Hi,
my 485 case got approved on June 10. I checked the online status today and it says you are approved.
It was straight case and I never changed my job and was pn same location.
I know lot of people are going to raise lot of noise but this message is for belivers.
First I was also not able to belive and I just thought to post it because lot of people are awaiting thier turn. Even I waited long for my turn and I used to browse this forum for long and went through all the fun of Anita Gupta post and roran TGIF.
But last time I thought of subscribing to it I didnt for all the fight with religion and region come in between.

My details are
Jan 15 2002 RD
Jan 30 2002 ND
Jun 10 2003 AD
April 9 2002 FP.
EAC02098xxxxx
No Rfe and no age out case.
And the case approved for both myself and my wife.

Its a long wait, I got my 140 cleared in May 2001 and I waited to file as I want to get married first and Then I filed in Jan 2002.

I hope it will clear lot of confusion created by people from last 2 days.
Thanks

congrats!!
for
Its a long wait, I got my 140 cleared in May 2001 and I waited to file as I want to get married first and Then I filed in Jan 2002.
Unless you had some personal reason, you made a silly mistake by waiting !!!.

Hey, its all over now and enjoy.

Congratulations to you and your wife!!! :D

Thank you for the information. Hope the approval of Jan RD/02 cases really starts. :) :)

Congratulations and enjoy your approval & the coming weekend with a party.
You created a hope for all of us for approvals.
2002 is started.
Thanks for posting your info.

Congratulations!!!

Damn!!!, approvals trend seems to be for those who are silent visitors to this site, not for those who frequently bark on this site:( :( :(

Any way, Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

Hehehehe.. now I agree with vijguy's comment! :D
SHUT YOUR MOUTH and you'll get your approval! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations, You are the first one to be approved from the 2002 lot.

I do see One more approval for RD 07 Jan 2002 on rupnet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!!
Looks like one more jan case with a RD of 01/07 got approved. It is listed on Rupnet's Today's approvals.

08x series?

Hmmm .... it looks like the Jan cases who got approved so far have EAC numbers from the 08x series.

I wonder if we are going to see cases from 09x series and beyond getting approved soon.

Congratulations..
Good Luck..

Pls update www.rupnet.com/immigration

:)

And if you have noticed, the last couple of approvals have come out w/ the spouse being approved too at the same time, while in May, approvals were only for Primary applicants...Probably Spouse Security Check is in place :) :) Just noted and thought would share this info..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding?

:p

Congratulation!!!
I almost fall asleep those two days visiting this board.
You surely wake me up.