Jan 04 e-filed EAD Approved

goastros

Registered Users (C)
Finally my e-filed EAD ( Jan 20th 04) got approved.
I just rec'd the 2 e-mails. This was my 3rd EAD.
For my wife's case, I just sent in a new application for EAD on June 9th.
Spent another $175... :(

Overall it was such a frustrating experience compared to my past 2 regular filed EAD.
Never again, e-file... but i hope there is no next time for EAD for me.

For a moment I thought it was UR 485. I do wish, U will post UR 485 Approval soon.

I filed the e-EAD first day(2nd) it was introduced and realised soon that there was no benefit . Filed 3rd old way.

Good to hear from you, goastros!

Congratulation for your approval finally. I filed my second EAD in March by regular mail just because I don't want to take half day off to take picture, and got approved in June luckily. By the way, did you guys still scan all cases in somewhere else, that thread was not updated for a long time. Thanks for your effort.

Good luck,

;)

congrats goastros

Congratulations!!!

You got it at last. I hope there is no next EAD for you and you get your 485.

GC6020

how many years for your new EAD?

mine is just one year start from the next day of my last one expiration, not two years.

goastros
I feel stupid for e-filing my EAD ...your took about six months...and I filed five months before mine expires...hopefully I will get mine before mine expires

harvydonald:

It has more to do with UR stars then e-filed or regular.

When I filed my last AP. It was taking about 8 months to process, but I and most guys now have got it real quick (2 months or less).

e-filing should enhance/quicken/ease the process, unfortunately this not true.

Miami_FL_TSC
I think believing in stars is more reliable than TSC.
Last year my AP took 8 months, this year it was approved 13 days from the ND....