Jai Jagdeesh Hare, I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joma

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
we have the same dates. But I am still waiting.....
I checked the NVC message. It says, my 140 had been sent to attorney of records on Oct 16 th for further processing. Can you please check the NVC message with your 140 \'s EAC number? Please post the date on which they send it for further processing? I really appreciate your help. That can give me a clue of what is going on with my case.

PD: 10/99, RD: 12/22/00, ND: 01/03/01. I-140 for CP.

Eveybody in the same boat, please check the NVC message to find the status of the I-140.

NVC PH: 603 334 0700.

Thanks in advance.

joma ...did u call NVC...and talk to the live person to see where your file..

I did the same thing sometime back and they have recd a request from an IIO to send my file back. NVC sent my file on 2nd november.

Could you check the status of your file and post. thanx..

Before this transfer of file NVC auto message used to say
\'On Jan 21,01 we have a sent a pkt to lawyer etc...\';

Recently message changed to \'We have recd a letter that your case is for adj. of status.We held the file at NVC and it will be sent to INS when they request it\'.

EAC 01-073-xxxxx, ND 01/05/01

I-140 for CP. NVC says packet 3 was sent to attorney at record in Nov 2000. I checked with IIO last week and they say the file is complete and that I-140 for CP should not matter.

Joma - My ND 01/11. CP approved 140. Lawyer says it does not matter if the approved petition was s

The IIO\'s don\'t need the 140 approval petition to adjudicate your 485. This makes me believe bcoz a friend of mine got 485 approved
(CP approved 140) and his 140 approval notice was sent to consulate in India. He got approved in time.

I guess it is matter of luck.

Good Luck

Me too...waiting...

IIO told me the same sometime back that they don\'t need the 140 which was sent.

But then when I talk to NVC I came to know this they need the file from NVC in order to merge it with the original papers.

You can call IIO and ask him why the case is pending if the file was complete. That would throw light on 140 approval not on file.

Joma and others.

My I-140 still says that the approval notice was sent to Consulate in India for further rocessing and packet 3 has been sent to attorney on record on Octobar 18th 2000. I called up lawyer and asked him to make sure if everything with the file is OK. Will it delay the process? Ask your lawyer to find out. I am sure it may not be because of I-140 but may be because of some other reason.

If the adjudicator can match your physical file with I-485 application with the electronic transfer of I-140 to consulate then the officer should not have any problem in approving the case if this was the only issue.

I was in the similar situation and called up lawyer and talked to him. I am happy that he made it 100% sure that the file is complete.

It is my advice to talk to lawyer. Hope everyone of you get the approval very soon.

Talked to lawyer

My lawyer called IIO on last Thursday. IIO told the lawyer that, he will send an e-mail to the assigned officer to check , whether the file is complete or not. I am waiting for the reply.