J13th case approved today per AVM

ghuhwu1

Registered Users (C)
What a relief! finally hear the words. Just checked AVM. Case Approved for both mine and wife\'s today. Case assigned on March 22th according to laywer who called VSC this Monday.
Detail: RD-07/13/01;ND-08/28/01;FP-12/08/01;AP-04/26/02;EB2/MA;EAC0125756xxx.
Thanks to everyone on this board for the information shared and it is my turn to make people feel a little easy by knowing that VSC is moving on!
will be back after getting the notice

Just SHUT UP

Stop bringing up another STUPID thoery that only EB2 are getting approved. Morons like you started spreading the stupid thoery for the last few weeks that INS stopped 485 processing. JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH. TALK ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT CAN BE PROOVED, but not from your brain that is good for toilet cleaning job

Ohh yeah

Look at now, wxyz2002 title has changed...it was saying \'Another Eb2 Approval\'. What do u think about???

Stupids and Half knowledge Morons like wxyz,venati, sonof(is it? I thought SOB) STOLE the mental peace of many people on this board by bringing up their STINKING THOUGHTS to this board, and started spreading rumors about everything (famous one: INS STOPPED 485 PROCESSING). GET A LIFE, A--Holes.

At the end all these STUPID THEORIES turned out to be BOGUS. I can\'t sit and let the STUPID wxyz2002 start another TOILET BORN STINKING idea to spread on this board and the sheep like venati follow these stupids by supporting. Tell me if I said anything wrong about last couple of weeks rumors.

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!