J1 Wavier

sarvalokesh

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am on J1 visa for past 6 month. I have a 2 year home rule. I have applied for J1 Wavier I got DOS Case No. I need to submit few thing to US Department of State.

They asked the following statement.

Can any one tell me what should I write for this question.

"A statement regarding the exchange visitor’s reason(s) for not wishing to fulfill the two-year residence requirement.?"

Please advice me.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

Are yu Physician..if so ..

You have only 3 options ..

1. Willing to work in Underserved Area ..if your get job in those areas.
2. Have Hardship conditions .. such as medical cond of spouse/child to go back to your home country..
3. If you go back to home country you will be persecuted .

best would be read some cases of J1 waiver candidates

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am not a Physician. I am into software. I have a job offer. My company is ready to apply for my h1b. Please let me know what should I do for this suitation.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

J1 waiver statement

sarvalokesh said:
... I have applied for J1 Wavier I got DOS Case No. I need to submit few thing to US Department of State. They asked the following statement.

"A statement regarding the exchange visitor’s reason(s) for not wishing to fulfill the two-year residence requirement.?"

Please advice me.
sarvalokesh said:
...Thanks for your reply. I am not a Physician. I am into software. I have a job offer. My company is ready to apply for my h1b. Please let me know what should I do for this suitation..
3 years back, i remember there used to be an answer to this Q on Pederson and Freedman website under J1 FAQs. I tried locating this Q in the FAQs, but looks like they removed it. it went something like this, "the beneficiary wishes to pursue professional goals that is why requesting a waiver," although exact statement i have forgotten.

J1 Waiver

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have all my papers ready with me including "No Objection letters" from all three grovnment from India and I have my DOS case no. I need to write the statement. My company is ready to give any type of letter for this process. Can I take an offer letter or recommendation letter from my company. So that I can submit my statement and a letter from my company. Do I need to mention that my company is ready to apply for my H1b. I am very confused Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Lokesh.