J1 waiver Transfer

nickmetha

Registered Users (C)
I am currently doing a Waiver and was wondering about the extenuating circustances to change waivers. Please help!!!!!!!!

Instead of transfering waivers, would it be possible to get another new waiver...would you need any docs from your current employer. Please advise

for the experienced ones out there,
please explain the process of a J1 waiver transfer. my extenuating circumstance is personal harship. i may have an employer willing to hire me in another under served area in another state. i may be able to convince my current employer to write me a support letter letting me go. if that is the case, whom do i contact next?
do i have to get a support letter from the DOH of my current state of employment?
can anyone recommend a lawyer that will be willing to take on a transfer case based on personal hardship? my lawyer seems to think it is an impossibility. however, if my current employer is willing to let me go and the future job is in another under served area, i am wondering why USCIS will create such a problem about it .
please help!

I have J-1 waiver in state of Maryland that requires 40 h work /week but it should be at least 32 hours direct patient care. when i was negotiating the contract, they told me I just need to work 160h/month ( total 1760h/year)( I have the e-mail from recuriter about it) instead of 1920h( for 40hx 48 week per state requirement).
Now after i signed contract they told me i have to work exactly 40h /week for total 1920h because of state regs.
I am only physician who is hospital employee because of my visa, other people work as independent contractor and will pay with a private company.
they get pay 120$/h. and this company makes all of ER scheduling for me.
This pricvate company pays for my malpractice and bouneces, so i had to sign contract with them. According to their contract I should work 140h/month.
So if i work 1920h for them , they should pay me another 15000$ which has not been paid yet. and in compare with same ER doc who works as independet contractor, I recieve 15000$ less. intrestingly my friend did interview with them and they offered him 15000$ more thann my current salary.Is it against of DOL reg that mentions they should pay me 100% same they pay to a citizen????
2- Now they tell me my contract by private group is not legal and i have to go only with hospital contract but the same time they still covering my malpractice and also asking me to sign alot of forms for private company because they need to get money back from my work.So can they tell me my contract with private company who runs ER is not legal? Can I speak up for discrepency between private company and hospital contracts about my hours? Can I refused to sign any forms which sent by private company?
3- Can I use all these discrepencies ( not get pay as much as other ER doc in same hospital and different contracts and e-mails with different hours)for a reason to trasnfer without breaching contract( beacause i have 250 K clause in my contract)
4- if I can traansfer my waiver, will in need stay in same State or can move to another state?
please help me