J1 Waiver nightmares

bumsee

My Waiver in FLORIDA is a nightmare with the employer beign a egocentric "slave driver"-- is blaitantly disregarding the INS rules/work hours needed by me on a waiver job,I suggessted changes which where made but now I was initially cornerned/isolated and now given increased workload -- his way of getting even for loss of hours on "FREEBEE" patients --- do we have any rights at all? Do we have any organisation to fight for our issues/rights. :confused:
Transfering the waiver job is never easy with tons of questions and requirments to be fullfilled before INS approves the transfer - then the loads of attorney fees and back-payments for breach of contract.
When will this ever end --- will I ever survive to see the greencard or be deported for INS rules violation ?? -- this is the question I ask myself repeatedly !! :rolleyes:
PLEASE advice or offer ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS to re-dress my issues -- I think a larger organisation would be more appropriate place to do a waiver than a private practice looking to take its "POUND OF FLESH" from a J1 ! --- anybody in a similar situation (past or present??) :rolleyes: please reply.