J1 out of status question

Danuk2013

Hi guys,

Just hoping someone might be able to share some info with out of status and unlawful presence in us!

I had 7 month J1 visa last year. After 3 months into my internship I withdrew from the company by mutual agreement. I wasn't terminated just withdrawn. My passport had d/s stamped and I'm pretty sure my I-94 did but I can't remember exactly.

I continued to stay in the us another 90 days and did some traveling with friends. I left 10 days before my J1 expiration date. I'm just wondering if that counts as an overstay or unlawful presence?

Regards.

If you have left before the J1 Expire date, you can revisit USA. You can find the information here.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hi guys,

Just hoping someone might be able to share some info with out of status and unlawful presence in us!

I had 7 month J1 visa last year. After 3 months into my internship I withdrew from the company by mutual agreement. I wasn't terminated just withdrawn. My passport had d/s stamped and I'm pretty sure my I-94 did but I can't remember exactly.

I continued to stay in the us another 90 days and did some traveling with friends. I left 10 days before my J1 expiration date. I'm just wondering if that counts as an overstay or unlawful presence?

Regards.