J-2/work permit renewal/visa renewal

pandapanda

Registered Users (C)
my husbans as a J-2 has a work permit that expires in september.
Our visa expires in semptember too, but we already asked and obtained the extension for two additional here and a new DS2019 with the new date (2009).

Since we are anable to go to our home country to re-stamp the passaport with the new visa, do you think that there will be problem in asking for the working permit renewal since the DS2019 shows 2009 and the passaport 2007???

my husbans as a J-2 has a work permit that expires in september.
Our visa expires in semptember too, but we already asked and obtained the extension for two additional here and a new DS2019 with the new date (2009).

Since we are anable to go to our home country to re-stamp the passaport with the new visa, do you think that there will be problem in asking for the working permit renewal since the DS2019 shows 2009 and the passaport 2007???

You do not have to go to your country for stamp or any thing, just he apply for renewal of the EAD (form I-765) exactly like what he did first time and include copies of all DS, I-94, 2 photos, copy of your DS (J1), copy of old EAD and previous mailer if still with you. My wife did exactly the same.