J-1 waiver

Loredana

Hello everybody!
This site is a great help!
I have been in the US for 6 months now, on a Internship program to further develop my skills in the Accounting area.
Although I haven't received any funds from neither an American agency or any agency from my home country, I am still subject to 212(e) section.
I have already started working on my paperwork, trying to gather all the documents my embassy needs in order to issue a No-objection letter for me.
My 1st question is: Does stating that you're applying for a H-1B status help as a reason in your DS-3035 statement?
2ndly: If you're supposed to be training in a company, and in the meantime you have changed locations, and companies, are you still entitled to apply for an J-1waiver?
3rd: Does attaching any reference letters from previous employers help?

Thank you very much!
I am interested in any additional information related to this topic.

Does stating that you're applying for a H-1B status help as a reason in your DS-3035 statement?

let's see. HRR is specifically designed to make it impossible for you to get H1. Do you think saying "but I want H1" would help you get a waiver?

Sorry for sarcasm.

I thought that showing that you have solid reasons to stay (such as a ferm job offer here in the US) would help you prove how your returning home might affect your inintial goals for which you have enrolled in the training program to begin with...
Anyway, I also thought this site is meant to help people that are only starting to look deeper into this issue, and that there are no intelligent questions or stupid question, but just questions...
But I'm sure you knew everything from the beginning, forgive my sarcasm!

what you need to show is that the benefits of you staying in the US outweigh the benefits of you going home for two years. A simple fact that you have an employer willing to sponsor you for a work visa has nothing to do with the waiver.

Thank you so much! It is very important for me to have a lead.
Please tell me: do you recall if people from the Department of State calling any institution you worked for and inquiring about you in order to check on the information you provided?
In my case, it is crucial to know that.
Thank you again!

the Department of State requests sponsor views.

What kind of information would they be checking? that you are in status? that you worked for your institution and nobody else? what exactly do you mean?

Well, I am here in the US as an intern, but recently I have been offered a better internship position within an accounting company in NYC. Although it may constitute a huge career opportunity for me, it may contradict the terms I am here on, that is to train in a single company. And I was wondering if I could just go ahead and accept that offer and still apply for a J-1 wiaver.