I've completed 2 years on 485 wait

I also have a question.
Did you read your receipt notice stating that timeframe is up to 999 days for this type of application? :confused:

tonight 2 years

me &my wife &kids ,we are going to have abig party tonight
you know why .......ha ha ha
because tomorrow morning 2 years will finish& we will enter the third year with whole energy

If the receipt notice says 999, so what the f**k is the problem and the s**t about getting frustrated. Bollocks!!! Do as I140 says and be happy...

I am getting close to the two years anniverssary. For me, living in US and the GC are a priority because my entire life and series of crucial decisions depend on this. Instead of going ahead with my life I'm waiting for the final verdict. I think we have serious reasons to be frustrated, and we are entitled to whining. I think that this hopeless waiting creates frustration an anxiety. Yes, we should do all we can. But, also we have the right for whining, indeed. If we don't understand each others pain, how can we expect this from others???
I dare to say: the GC is a priority for me, and I am entitled to whining!

:mad: :mad: you silly people .. incorrigible .. havent even realized that you should move on with your life ..

God knows when you silly (wo)men will improve ..

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=620715#post620715

Those who filed in November 2001 like Silly Man completed RFE and 2nd FP and are waiting an approval notice on their 2nd anniversary.
Now, those who filed in December 2001 are getting RFE and 2nd FP notice.
Those who filed in January and February 2002 would be still waiting for RFE and 2nd FP notice on their 2nd anniversary.
Those who filed in March 2002 have to wait until their 3rd anniversary.

Originally posted by kashmir
Those who filed in March 2002 have to wait until their 3rd anniversary.
... [/B]

Some racist bastard has been installed at the helm of affairs
at CSC. Otherwise even going by commonsense 2 years wait
for an application makes no sense. Hopefully next admin will
be democrat or you will continue to see these AHs continue
this crap. They do not want illegal immigration and they do not
want legal immigration (even though it looks good in public
to say they want legal immigration) because most of it
is non white. Only thing I can say is they can put the GC up
their arse, Bangalore is really booming and all these people
whose 6 years limit is approching will go back and make
India even more prosperous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by srohit
What about those, who filed in Sep. 2001?:confused:
5,000+ cases filed in November 2001 or before are still pending.
With the current snail pace (350 approvals per month), it needs another year just to clear these cases.
No hope unless we make it change.

Originally posted by gc0299
I dare to say: the GC is a priority for me, and I am entitled to whining!
No harm in whining! If it really helps, in getting you your green card, by all means go ahead and whine to your hearts content!

If it doesn't then I suggest, this not just to you but everyone out there, help make your dream a reality by taking concrete actions.

There are a lot of projects out there, participate in even one and you will have a much higher chance of getting your approval as compared to simply whining.

With regards to GC being a priority, no harm there as well. To each his/her own. I, for one, like being a master of my own fate and servant to none, I refuse to bow down to the dikats (dictates), of a bloody government organization whose only claim to fame is its inefficiency! I have spent over 3 years of my life waiting for one little piece of plastic and approval notice, which may not be worth the paper it is printed on.

Enough is enough, I don't give a shit any more. As someone mentioned, Banglore is booming, there are great salaries and even better job satisfaction out there for the asking. If at any point I decide I am not happy here, I will be on the next plane out! Until that time I will play the game by its rules, but no longer will I put up with crap! The alternative is just not as bad any more!

Good luck to you and everyone on this website! To each his/her own. Decide as you will, based upon your priority structure, just hope that you never have to regret this time as wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 1amShantanuA
:mad: :mad: you silly people .. incorrigible .. havent even realized that you should move on with your life ..

God knows when you silly (wo)men will improve ..

Can't understand how you people think that all the people are in the same boat as you are.
Ofcourse we got on with life until now and we will, without your advices. Dont know about most, but a few decisions in my life are dependent on when I would get my GC, more than the GC itself.

Hey Silly

I am just 2 months away to catch you.

oh..oh...... I cann't catch you because both the boats are sailing at the same speed .

I feel your pain

Please forgive me if I have intruded your space, but things are a lot worse here in TSC-Land.

My I-485 details:

RD is 5/16/01
ND is 7/31/01

(there are people that have been waiting since October 2000, yes, October 2000 and their cases are still pending).

Yes, it is a tough situation.

Regards.

Re: I feel your pain

Originally posted by ttufail
Please forgive me if I have intruded your space, but things are a lot worse here in TSC-Land.

We can imagine how terrible things are in TSC! :( We have to do something to improve our situation, just moaning and bitching is not going to help. Otherwise, we will all get sucked into places like the black hole called TSC!

I don't know how things are worse in TSC. It's like saying the stars are further away than the moon is, same difference, I can't touch either.