Its Really Urgent

Shravan

I have applied for my I 140 during December 22,1999, the results of which are pending due to RFE from Vermont. I have not completed the 365 days period as per S2045. My 6 year H1 B status is expiring by October 31st that is at the end of this month. Will I be able to extend my stay with my present employer? I have a job offer and canadian visa available from Canada. Do I have to move to Canada? What will happen to my I 140 then? What is the best thing to do at this time? Please help!!!

No Title

What is your priority date. If your priority date is 1 year ago you are eligible to get 1 year extensions. Even if you go to canada, Your current employer wants continue your GC process, there won\'t be any effect on your I-140.

No Title

I don\'t have any priority date or approval of I-140 on NIW category, RFE was received by the INS during September,ie last month. What can I do at this time?

No Title

Even if you are an NIW case you have a priority date. RD of your I140 is your PD. I have a similar condition. My PD as NIW (EB2 category) is the RD of I140. My approval notice says so.

If RD is 365 days old then with a new law (when it becomes a law) you can extend your H1

No Title

Not exactly.. My case is EB2 NIW. My RD is 25apr00, PD is 11apr00 and ND is 6sep00. PD is a little different from RD. just want to share the info.