It's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scully51

Registered Users (C)
I wanted to share this news with everyone here:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

After 7.5 months, the Nebraska Service Center has approved my case and ordered my GC.

I've been a silent watcher for the most part of this forum. But you all have provided me with such valuable information and it was you who gave me the courage to go at it alone.

I hope all works out in the end for each of you.

God bless.

congratulations! it looks like NSC is soooooo much slower than TSC. eventho the processing times for NSC are more promising!

THANK YOU! :D

Well, it's hard to tell, since I haven't seen anyone from NSC really. Most folks here are applying to TSC.

In my case I had multiple cases going and i'm assuming that added to my processing time.

Also, NSC transferred my case to VSC at some point. Then VSC tranferred the case back to NSC exactly a month ago.

I'm assuming if it's a straight up asylum to PR it might take less time to process.

hey scully51, can u give us more details about ur applications. what type were they? when did u send them? and to which service center? thanks

absolutely...

In 2004 I applied for Asylum, Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and my mother petitioned me under her PR status.

While my Asylum application was pending I had TPS, which was renewed once every 18 months.

In 2007 my Asylum application was approved.

On January 30th of 2009 I applied for GC.

I ended up with two roads to a GC through asylum and through my mother.

I should also mentioned, that immigration didn't request any evidence from me after submitting the i-485 form, nor was I interviewed. So, I'm assuming they have withdrawn my mother's petition.

Last edited by a moderator: