• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

It's over 1 month

Hi David,
How about your case?

My interview is on 15 June ! I don't know I will qualify or not ??? :confused:
I've already prepared my best for the interview but it's totally depend on the decision of the US consular officer and the god !!! All I can do is " pray " !!!

Did you got call ?
I am also facing same, Kind share your experience.

Hi bro, Where are you from? are you from Myanmar? Today the officer from embassy who is foreigner came my home and asked about my marriage. They also asked my neighbours about us. Bro Tazmania, please kindly tell me what was that?
I have little chance, haven't I?

Your situation is complicated bro. After their investigation they will decide on whether they believe your marriage is genuine in their eyes or not.

They will decide your case on the basis of that.

I wish you luck.

Your situation is complicated bro. After their investigation they will decide on whether they believe your marriage is genuine in their eyes or not.

They will decide your case on the basis of that.

I wish you luck.
Thank You for your wish bro darkhorse. What about your case bro?

Hi bro, Where are you from? are you from Myanmar? Today the officer from embassy who is foreigner came my home and asked about my marriage. They also asked my neighbours about us. Bro Tazmania, please kindly tell me what was that?
I have little chance, haven't I?

I want to know, do you live in the same house with your wife? And do your neighbours knows that you are married to your 'wife'? Is your family aware that you are married to this young lady, especially your relatives they interviewed?

Your answers to these questions will actually guide us to determine the possibility of obtaining the visa.