Its my turn today !!!!!

gcvaa

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Just wanted to share my happiness of my I 485 approval...I received those magic emails from USCIS confirming the cards ordered... BTW, my case was stuck in Name Check process for about 2.5 years and the last action from side was the letter sent to First lady three months ago and ofcourse I went through all the standard process of expediating the case(senator, congressperson, several visits to uscis center etc)... but from my personal experience nothing works... only thing which will work is "PATIENCE" and for sure it will pay dividends... have hope and wait for your turn to send emails like this...

Good luck to all long time sufferers like me....you will get it...

I485 Submission Date: March 2005
I485 AD: 9/11/07
I140 AD: July 2005
Stuck in name check for 2.5 years

Hello!
I am new with this, don't really know how it works. I too am stuck on Name check now for over 1.5 year, what do I need to e-mail and to whom? Please help

Folks,

Just wanted to share my happiness of my I 485 approval...I received those magic emails from USCIS confirming the cards ordered... BTW, my case was stuck in Name Check process for about 2.5 years and the last action from side was the letter sent to First lady three months ago and ofcourse I went through all the standard process of expediating the case(senator, congressperson, several visits to uscis center etc)... but from my personal experience nothing works... only thing which will work is "PATIENCE" and for sure it will pay dividends... have hope and wait for your turn to send emails like this...

Good luck to all long time sufferers like me....you will get it...

I485 Submission Date: March 2005
I485 AD: 9/11/07
I140 AD: July 2005
Stuck in name check for 2.5 years
What is your PD, Queue and filing center?
BTW, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Below are my details:-

EB2 - INDIA, PD: Dec 2001
I140 RD: 3/16/05 AP: 6/16/05
EADs: 2 nos
APs: 2 nos
I485: ND: 3/16/05 AD:9/11/07
NC : stuck for 2.5 years , dunno when it was cleared
CSC to NSC: 03 March '07

Last LUD change was on the day when my case was transfered from CSC to NSC on March 3rd, 2007 and I did recieve the approval emails today at 11 AM PST

Congrats

I have one thing I received Welcome Notice mailed e-mail on 9/6/07
but I never received any cards or approval notices till now

If u don't mine please help me out, its really helpful & appreciates

thanks