Its my turn to say Approved

asif_ali

Registered Users (C)
Approved !!!

I received a call from a lawyer this morning that my case has been approved. Though on line was not updated this morning. I checked online status around 2:00 pm and now it said the case has been approved.

My details :

RD : 11/06/2001
ND : 11/28/2001
FP : 02/21/2002
RFE : 03/10/2003
RFE : 03/20/2003 (REPLIED)
AD : 04/24/2003

And i did my special regitration on 03/06/2003. With my RFE reply i also attached a copy of my special registration paper.

Special thanks to Mr. Rajib Khanna, Harapatta and Pork Chop. I learn a lot from you guys postings.

Good luck to all.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Did you send the SR confirmation on your own or did they ask for it?

Thanks

Asif buddy, congratulations!

have fun man. Take a vacation to Bangladesh. I have visited beautiful country of yours. Enjoyed staying in Dhaka (BUET) and Chittagong(BIT). Loved going across Karnafuli River toward Chakma hill side. Great sceneray!
-ghee

Wowowowo!!

Congratulations Asif! I am very happy for you. It seems as if the approval train is back on track and is whistling its way towards us.

Good luck and congrats once again.

Gcdayday and gheewalabhai888,

I send my special registration stuff on my own. BCIS did not ask for it.

And Gheewalabhai888 i will listen to your advise. Will visit Bangladesh Preety soon.

And once again thanks for you guys support.

Asif,

congratulations! I am from Bangladesh and your approval just gave me new hope. If any users know of others from NSEERS impacted countries who were approved, please request them to post details here and on rupnet.

best wishes,
sadiq

hi guys. I too am from bangladesh and was seriously contemplating making use of my canadian immigration and relocating there. It has been almost two months since INS received my RFE response and I'm still waiting for the approval.

I was pretty sure before Asif's approval that all special registration country applicants will get the runaround until people just get tired and give up, as i was about to or they lose their jobs in this economy.

Congratulations!

many hearty congratulations, asif! you approval is heartening to all of us SR country nationals.

actually, yours is the third approval during this month of an SR national, the others were jamijum and au1, both from pakistan. that's the stuff for the guys in the trenches!!

thank you for your kind words for me. congrats once again, and enjoy your trip to amar shonar bangla!