Its my turn now ..... !!!!! God has been indeed kind to me...!!!!

sanjayrangan

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,
I just wanted to take an oppurtunity to thank all of you so much for all your contribution.My case has been approved as of today. October 8th, 2004. Was just sitting at work pondering what was gonna happen at the end of my contract and what next....????

Voila, lady luck smiled on me and i checked my hotmail and i did see these emails sitting there, my eyes have swelled up with tears now.....

I-485 : June 25th,2002
FP : Jan 29th, 2004
3 EAD's , 2 AP's ..
AD : October 8th, 2004

Congratulations....Enjoy the freedom. Now you do not have to worry about the next contract.

QUestion

Can i go for stamping with my email notice or should i have to wait for my courtesy copy ?

Also, do i need to make an appointment or something ? where should i go for my stamping ?

I am in staying close to San francisco.

sanjayrangan said:
Can i go for stamping with my email notice or should i have to wait for my courtesy copy ?

Also, do i need to make an appointment or something ? where should i go for my stamping ?

I am in staying close to San francisco.

U need to take an infopass appointment thru the USCIS.gov website. A courtsey copy of the approval notice is usually required to go for stamping unless there is a family emergency, then there have been cases when website approval information has been used.
U will recieve the approval notice within a week to ten days (unless you have moved and not notified USCIS).

Good luck.

When you make an appointment on infopass it picks the correct address when you enter your home address, so you can make an appointment before you recieve the letter.

Congrats

Good to see 02 appoval. Enjoy your freedom.

Last edited by a moderator: