It's my turn... Aug 13/2001 EB3/VA case APPROVED>>> YAHOOOOOOOOOO

congrats gc4aug1302,

I guess u will be going to Arlington, VA for stamping. Will you be kind enough to post your experiences there once you are done with that?

Thanks in advance.

congratulations. please let us know whether any time you called IIO during the process or whether you got any rfe. my ead is expiring in 4 months and I would like to know whether extending your ead will invite rfe.

Got stamped..It's cool..

I got my original approval letter on july 29th from my lawyer and went to Arlington INS off. for stamping on 31st. Reached there by 6.30 am. My friend came before me at 5.30 am and he was number 15. Mine was 56. He got stamping at 9.15 am and mine was around 11.15 am. Just took PP, 2 photos, EAD and AP. Nothing to worry. No questions asked. Nothing to fill. Sign and give finger print. That's it. The officer told that it will take 6 to 12 months for the Physical Card due to backlog. But my friends say that it is commonly told. They have got it within a month (during june 2002). All the Best guys !!!.

Note:
Parking lot($5.00) is just next to INS office - no need to park far away in Ballston metro or anywhere else.

More Info:
I have change of address, company (after 180 days), called IIO once to check if the address is updated during May 2002. No RFE.

ALL THE BEST !!!

Question on state ...

How is the state determined in the 485 application? Is it based on the state in which one did the Labor Certification or is it the state of residency? I live in Maryland but work in Virginia. Does anyone know where I will have to go for stamping, when I get the approval that is?

Thanks

Raj