Its My day

r15118

Registered Users (C)
Started the morning with the same old message and was a kind of disappointed. Around 11:00 AM a friend walked into my office and were chatting about the same. We wanted to check some thing else and instead hit on the wrong book mark. When the page came up, thought "what the heck. Lets check the status". Surprised to see the approval for both self and wife.

All the best to all.

Congrats!

The good thing to know is that an RFE case was approved in approx. 4 business days from the date of receipt.

CONGRATS!

-sai

It was a long journey for me. Not a cat walk.

atma:

My journey started about 5 years 4 months back. Had been through the pains associated with the whole process. When labor was taking too much time, filed H1s from two different companies. My luck, it took ever even for these to process and the dot com bubble burst made me stick to the consulting company I was working for. This eposide caused lot of stress and pain besides commuting to NYC from NJ every day ( I hated it the most). Anyway, now that most of the pain is removed, I still find some traces here and there.

Some one had asked for my FP date. I think it was on 04/19/02 ( I do not remember exactly). I got FP notice when I was in NJ but moved to VA during the last week of March 2002. I did early FP in VA and I started to wonder if the FP was going to expire before I see the approval notice.