Its Just too FRUSTRATING.

No-one ever can forget this treat time.

BCIS making us fool and in turn we r making our family fool back in our home country, who asks WHEN WILL YOU COME TO MEET US!
Last year you told that Your GC will come in 1 month, now your r saying it will take 6 months more !!!

Any one have anwer(s)?

Suomy, this experience is so important for us and so tough that you don't have to worry anyone will forget it any time soon.

now your r saying it will take 6 months more !!!

Now where did you get that from? Tell them I'm stuck in a quagmire or a vicious cycle of lies ,deceit and hopelessness.
Just kidding

Cheer up ! Keep ur spirits high. Hope is eternal keep it that way

Gclenahai, that's right. In this time our parents grow old, and, possibly, we grow old as well... We cannot do anything to manipulate time, or destiny, or whatever is wrong here.

Going to the VSC thread makes me more mad....Everytime i go there i see a couple of approvals...quite a few of EAC numbers near or after my WAC number date...

GCLENAHAI

Why can't you make a trip using Advanced Parole? I'm stuck in 485 as well, but made 2 trips in the past 1 year

Let's hope also that BCIS workers will have a great weekend, so they will come back full of energy and aprove a lot of cases.

YES, there is lot more chances some would become OLD in thinking(like ShantanuB) if not by AGE.

Koi bade mahatmaa kaha thaa KI

Gadhe logonko samjhaana nahi.

Shayad Theeki kaha hai :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by bankebihari123
Man I thought the government departments in india were bad...
But INS beats them all by millions of miles...

THINK a while:

1. IF any body has robbed you you call police.. A govt service
2. Credit card company X, charges 500$ monthly fee. So called to cancel. You found the cancellation fee is $10000. You go to Court .... A govt service
3. Epidamics erupt, terrorists attack.... It is Govt which comes up ( ofcourse with help from volunteer org to add ).

Remember :
It is the GOVT which protects the innocent.
Labor law is there : Else You land up working 20 hrs for 20$ a day.. :D:D inthe same company which you may be proud of working now....

1amShantanuB, we are all happy to be here, and we all respect other governmental institutions. That's why we are working so hard and that's why it is so frustrating to wait for having our cases processed. A good weekend for all.

Originally posted by bankebihari123
Man I thought the government departments in india were bad...
But INS beats them all by millions of miles...

It is not just that government department case here. It is
basically "We don't care" attitude on the part of INS. Did you
see a news item on "CNN's Lou Dobbs moneyline" they tried
to show how H1B are taking jobs of 'poor american workers',
so in this case they care because they feel their asses are getting burned by H1Bs. But in the case when INS has made
no progress in 9 months on 485 cases, basically INS is making
a statement "we don't give a SHIT", only thing is they are not
using the words.

-JC.

Originally posted by Silly Man
Mind translating that Shantanu .. for everyone's benefit?
quote:

-in reply to this:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES, there is lot more chances some would become OLD in thinking(like ShantanuB) if not by AGE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koi bade mahatmaa kaha thaa KI

Gadhe logonko samjhaana nahi.

Shayad Theeki kaha hai

~=

Saying from a great person:
Do not try to teach "THE Donkeys"

Probably he told it right.

=====================

Appreciate the translation.

Many who have tried to give 1amShantanuB advice have realized the truth of that particular piece of wisdom!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by justchecking

Did you see a news item on "CNN's Lou Dobbs moneyline" they tried to show how H1B are taking jobs of 'poor american workers', so in this case they care because they feel their asses are getting burned by H1B's

It is just too frustrating to see these kind of programs..CNN should have showed the other side of the coin. CNN will not do it...Agreed CNN is biased.

I have seen people with a course in C langauge from a JC try to covet the position of a senior engineer...I have also seen jacka$$e$ getting promoted while people on H1b with more experience and more education are just shunted to doing less meaningful work....Just because they are on H1b and INS/BCIS has a completely asinine way of interpreting naturally happening promotions..

H1B's are legal here and they pay the taxes and are law abiding citizens. And so are people who have applied for GC in the employment category.

Originally posted by niladri30

Many who have tried to give 1amShantanuB advice have realized the truth of that particular piece of wisdom!
:p :p :p

I consider him some sort of a kabab may haddi in our forum. Translates to bone in the kabab, chip in the shoulder, pain in neck...