It's all over. I will be truely a guest in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
bilibalaboob2 said:
"
:
:) Though my personal opinion was to return the money, i have accepted the majority opinion becuase immigrationportal.org is run by a group of volunteers, not just by me. I have to go with what the board decides.
5) I know how valuable the money is (i myself had contributed $200 though i didn't have much savings at that time). But people who have donatd the money have never asked for getting the money back. Obviously "

People didn't ask the money back because they were hoping something could be done, but obviously nothing were done. Then what's the point for you folks to keep the money for?
I, myself, did donate the money and i believe i have the right to ask.
Just give our money back.

My dear friend,
First of all, "nothing was done" is wrong. As promised we did hire a person last week and she started working on the organizational issues (filing for the non profit organization status and amending the incorporation of the organization). We are in the process of creating a Email-id for her on imigrationportal.org.
She will be helping all the people here whose cases are delayed beyond reasonable time. All the people in this forum will have access to her to present their problems so that she will take the issue to higher authorities. If you need urgent help, you can contact her (Savita)at "SKrishnamurthy01@aol.com" or 703-908-4800 X107. The delay is only in the annoucement from me to the public. Obviously i was waiting for her ID to be set up (it has to be done by the person who has designed the web site). The official announcement from me should come beofre the end of the week.
If you feel that we should give your money back becuase of the slow progress, then as i have said earlier, send me a PM with your name and Email and date of donation, so that i will ask that your donation be sent back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed lot of personal comments and also comments about the organization. I request all those friends to join our organization as volunteers and can forsee the activity of the organization, so you can build the organization and drive all our efforts to address immigration issues.

bilibalaboob2 said:
"
:
:) Though my personal opinion was to return the money, i have accepted the majority opinion becuase immigrationportal.org is run by a group of volunteers, not just by me. I have to go with what the board decides.
5) I know how valuable the money is (i myself had contributed $200 though i didn't have much savings at that time). But people who have donatd the money have never asked for getting the money back. Obviously "

People didn't ask the money back because they were hoping something could be done, but obviously nothing were done. Then what's the point for you folks to keep the money for?
I, myself, did donate the money and i believe i have the right to ask.
Just give our money back.
So, what do you think needed to be have been done with the funds collected?

Status
Not open for further replies.